OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Player usage is starting to piss me off.

Either the coaches for some reason or another aren't picking players for playing time based on talent or our coaches are terrible at seeing talented players.

Del Rio actually said Ray Ray was a great player and Ray Ray was originally pegged as a starter.

Rod Streater still sits around, not traded, not being played, just collecting dust, meanwhile Seth Roberts continues to get reps and hasn't actually done anything since the beginning of the season lol he was even one of the main causes of a loss. Del Rio got asked about Rod Streater again this week and he just said "Rod is a hard worker, but I like the guys we have now". I hope Rod goes somewhere like New England and gets a ring lol

Jamize Olawale has been getting touches every game lately, but we barely use Marcel Reece in the offense, Olawale has twice the touches as Reece this year lol what the fuck. I get that Reece is used in the passing game sometimes, but dude has proven he can run the ball, don't get why he doesn't get touches when Murray doesn't get hot.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these coaches. Musgrave's play calling is so fucking atrocious and they seem to be ignoring better players for the guys they like on some weird personal level. Our defense doesn't seem to know how to tackle, what is our the defensive position coaches doing every week in practices?

Shit looks bleak. I love all the young talent we're getting, but I'm starting to hate the coaching staff.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Player usage is starting to piss me off.

Either the coaches for some reason or another aren't picking players for playing time based on talent or our coaches are terrible at seeing talented players.

Del Rio actually said Ray Ray was a great player and Ray Ray was originally pegged as a starter.

Rod Streater still sits around, not traded, not being played, just collecting dust, meanwhile Seth Roberts continues to get reps and hasn't actually done anything since the beginning of the season lol he was even one of the main causes of a loss. Del Rio got asked about Rod Streater again this week and he just said "Rod is a hard worker, but I like the guys we have now". I hope Rod goes somewhere like New England and gets a ring lol

Jamize Olawale has been getting touches every game lately, but we barely use Marcel Reece in the offense, Olawale has twice the touches as Reece this year lol what the fuck. I get that Reece is used in the passing game sometimes, but dude has proven he can run the ball, don't get why he doesn't get touches when Murray doesn't get hot.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these coaches. Musgrave's play calling is so fucking atrocious and they seem to be ignoring better players for the guys they like on some weird personal level. Our defense doesn't seem to know how to tackle, what is our the defensive position coaches doing every week in practices?

Shit looks bleak. I love all the young talent we're getting, but I'm starting to hate the coaching staff.
Roberts caught that big 40 yard bomb to start the second half didn't he?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Roberts caught that big 40 yard bomb to start the second half didn't he?
He's had like 4 good catches in 10 games and only 15 receptions on the year, he's never really had to make plays for his catches either, Carr has put them right in his hands.

I feel like Streater would have been a play maker. Streater wouldn't have fucked up his route causing a game losing pick. etc.

This was supposed to be Streater's prove it year and the coaching staff denied him of that for a guy who has 15 catches in 10 games.

Jun 23, 2005
Yeah I feel bad for streater. Dude was our leading receiver 2 years ago and now he's 5th on the death chart.

Got this from another forum but latavious is actually the leading rusher in the AFC right now, no need to get another

http://s17.postimg.org/mhcsxu6lb/Murrary.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
we need to give murray the fuckin ball more.

The oline was playing really well, and now theyre not. I think its a confidence issue. the lions and vikings dline made musgrave abandon the run in the first half.
The moment Hudson went down our run game died. Just shows how much of a beast Hudson is, can't wait to have him back.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
yea i looked him up the other day too. he should have took the little amount we offered him. been said hes a premadonna on and off the field tho

hope the defense worked on tackling and watching for screens and qb runs for this week. Will be truly embarrassing if we lose to tenn