OFFICIAL OAKLAND RAIDERS 2015-16 SEASON THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
ha first of all ive been a raider fan since the 80's so whats up? Newly rebuilt? our D aint rebuilt first of all, all i ever hear you doing is making excuses be a real fan not an excuse fan
Oh word? Please show me these posts lol

So in your mind being a "real fan" is non stop "fuck my team boo hoo wah wah" every single fucking week year after year? lol miss me with that shit.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Oh word? Please show me these posts lol

So in your mind being a "real fan" is non stop "fuck my team boo hoo wah wah" every single fucking week year after year? lol miss me with that shit.
every week? lmfao yeah and ill say fuck this team every week when we play worse then a high school team with all this " talent" we been on rebuild mode since 03 we aint going to do shit this year the way we are playing, only plus is the running game it seems but im done with back an fourth shit, Cin aint that good nor is Andy Dalton

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
first of all 90% of the time im at the home games but i couldnt go because i had to work overtime this morning and got off work at 12:00 today only reason i didn't hit the game up