The Official Golden State Warriors Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
was that a david lee sighting when the dubs went to go visit obama today? if so, classy move by the dubs

I saw ros the reporter on the tnt broadcast today, hope that don't mean she's bouncing

Jan 18, 2006
Game shouldnt have been so close at the end. Still good win when Durant and Westbrook combine for 67 points at it didnt come down to the last shot. Would be nuts if we get Durant next season. That would be the only way id be willing to part ways with Barnes

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
we beat the rockets but not a good win. we were up by more than twenty, the rockets tie the game, we go back up to win. shoulda finished the game when we had them down

lol at the morris twin losing his shit on a phx teammate tho

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Klay was on fire... he deserved it. Little (big) things like this boost your confidence majorly. Bet he goes off for rest of season. Love how Curry showed genuine love, and happiness for him - this team chemistry and selflessness is off the hook and unheard of in professional sports.

Best back court in history. They will be talking about Curry/ Klay/ Green like they talk about Jordan/ Pippen/ Rodman in 15-20 years. So glad to be present when this is going down.

Props: :ab: and :ab:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Klay was on fire... he deserved it. Little (big) things like this boost your confidence majorly. Bet he goes off for rest of season. Love how Curry showed genuine love, and happiness for him - this team chemistry and selflessness is off the hook and unheard of in professional sports.

Best back court in history. They will be talking about Curry/ Klay/ Green like they talk about Jordan/ Pippen/ Rodman in 15-20 years. So glad to be present when this is going down.
Curry would have won had we traded klay.....

Jan 18, 2006
We could have resigned Barnes if we didnt waste all our money on a player who is worthless against the Spurs and Cavs. Now in the offseason we have to try to get Durant just to try and fill a big hole. I told you idiots what would have happen when Klay got overpayed at the beginning of last season. I remember some of you clowns said they choose Klay over Barnes. I wonder when Klay under performs again in the playoffs will you still be saying the same thing and feeling regret when Barnes becomes a free agent

Lol @ Klay finally having a moment and it gets overshadowed by the dunk contest. The same contest that has been shitty for years

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
We could have resigned Barnes if we didnt waste all our money on a player who is worthless against the Spurs and Cavs. Now in the offseason we have to try to get Durant just to try and fill a big hole. I told you idiots what would have happen when Klay got overpayed at the beginning of last season. I remember some of you clowns said they choose Klay over Barnes. I wonder when Klay under performs again in the playoffs will you still be saying the same thing and feeling regret when Barnes becomes a free agent

Lol @ Klay finally having a moment and it gets overshadowed by the dunk contest. The same contest that has been shitty for years
Dude you're tripping lol

Jan 18, 2006
na not really. This dude Klay averages like 12 points against the Spurs and Cavs. Our biggest adversaries. Reason he sucks in the playoffs is cuz he cant just stand at the 3 point line.

Jan 18, 2006
Barnes is just as much of a franchise player. Klays track record in the playoffs speaks for itself. He always plays bad against the Spurs and Cavs no need to prove anything there. I just simply saying i told yall so when Klay got to much money, now the core is gonna get broken up. You can say Klay lucked out by resigning 1st but at a big cost thats not worth it