Official 2015 Raiders Offseason Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
God i hope we dont sign Murray. I feel we already have a Murray thats better then him
The only thing that scares me is DeMarco getting a massive contract and then getting lazy.

It's one of those things though they might have to just say fuck it and take the risk. DeMarco was the best offensive player in the league last year and most Raider fans have been begging for a "superstar" free agent. Kind of hard not to pull the trigger on the best player at the position if he's available and still young, he still has at least 6 years of prime left if he works hard.

They can't really say no to the chance because of Latavius, although I personally believe Latavius can have a break out season if we let him start, he's still unproven, 2 good games last year isn't enough to pass on the best RB in the league.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Demarco is 27 which in Running Back years is like 37......That Dallas O-Line had alot to do with D Murrays success. if Our O Line can be solid like Dallas we will get 2 maybe 3 good years out of him tops.
He's only been a starter for 2 years, he had more attempts in 2014 than his first two years combined. He definitely has way more than 2 or 3 good years.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Nate Allen signs with Raiders

The Raiders struck deals with three free agent defensive players over the first two days of free agency and they kept rolling on Thursday.

Safety Nate Allen is the latest player to sign on in Oakland. The Raiders announced the move, but no terms of the deal.

Allen was the 37th pick of the 2010 draft and started 69 games for the bitch ass Eagles over the last five seasons. He had 324 tackles, 10 interceptions, four sack and three forced fumbles during his stay in Philadelphia.

Allen’s loss isn’t likely to be lamented by the bitch Eagles fans as Allen was never a fan favorite as the bitch ass Eagles regularly failed to get strong play from their secondary while he was on the team. That didn’t stop Oakland from snapping him up and he’s a good bet to be next to Charles Woodson in the starting lineup come September.

Linebackers Malcolm Smith and Curtis Lofton and defensive tackle Dan Williams are the other new faces on Oakland’s defense.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Raiders have interest in Greg Hardy

One of the top-rated free agents left in the Class of 2015 has caught the eye of the Raiders.

According to Jordan Schultz of the Huffington Post and NBC Sports Radio, the Raiders are “in discussions” with Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy.

PFT’s Mike Florio confirms the Raiders have interest in Hardy, who is on the commissioner’s exempt list stemming from domestic violence charges that were dismissed in February after he was found guilty in an earlier bench trial. The NFL has ruled that Hardy can sign with a club, though more discipline is possible.

The 26-year-old Hardy emerged as one of the NFL’s top pass rushers in 2012 and 2013, notching a combined 26 sacks in that span. However, he played in just one game a season ago before being placed on paid leave.

Several teams, including the Panthers, are known to not be interested in Hardy. But the Raiders appear to at least be looking into him.

Jun 23, 2005
Raiders signing ponder to a 1 year deal. That better mean we cut schuab and get more money ponder worked with musgrave in Minnesota so he should a better grasp than schuab as a backup.

Also mark davis says there is no talk getween hardy and the raiders, but I hope that's bullshit Cuz we could use hardy bad

Props: Defy and Defy
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
If Trent Richardson lives up to his potential this could be an awesome signing. We got some great depth at RB now. Murray and Richardson competing for the most carries with Roy Helu backing them up and Reece still beasting at FB.

Richardson and Murray sharing snaps won't grind either of them down, which could be a great thing. I love a good running back duo more than just one star sometimes.

Props: Defy and Defy
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Lol @ not wanting Murray but being excited about Trent Richardson
?

If you're talking about DeMarco, I don't think a lot of Raider fans wanted to pay him $10 million a year when we had Latavius and Reece already and just signed Roy Helu for next to nothing.

DeMarco was one of those situations where people would have rather gave Latavius a shot, but if we did land DeMarco people obviously wouldn't have been mad.

I don't think anybody is excited for Richardson just for Richardson, I think people like the idea because we got him for basically next to nothing. $1.9 million a year for a "name" who is still young, doesn't go against our salary cap really and if he does produce could possibly be the steal of free agency.

Low financial risk, adds depth to the roster = win.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
?

If you're talking about DeMarco, I don't think a lot of Raider fans wanted to pay him $10 million a year when we had Latavius and Reece already and just signed Roy Helu for next to nothing.

DeMarco was one of those situations where people would have rather gave Latavius a shot, but if we did land DeMarco people obviously wouldn't have been mad.

I don't think anybody is excited for Richardson just for Richardson, I think people like the idea because we got him for basically next to nothing. $1.9 million a year for a "name" who is still young, doesn't go against our salary cap really and if he does produce could possibly be the steal of free agency.

Low financial risk, adds depth to the roster = win.
He's fucking terrible.