Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
Since this is no longer offseason thought id make a new thread For the regular season.

This team suffered from the same thing as years past with Allen, coming out flat after the half. They always do that shit and the game is lost.

I want to see more Murray out there and less MJD and DMC. I wish Olsen would of called a few screens or got more creative with the offense but that's who he is. It looked like Carr told Olsen what he wanted to do with the last TD on the timeout and it worked perfectly.

Nov 20, 2013
olsen has been shitty, he just looked decent coming after knapp. unless some miracle happens and the team starts playing better, allen and his staff are gone.

really wish mark and reggie would just admit their mistake and bring hue back. when he was coach, we lost games on the defensive side of the ball and hue had no control over that.

Oct 10, 2005
Al Davis isn't alive so I don't see a mid season firing...I definitely see him getting fired about 15 seconds after the end of the 4th quarter of week 17 tho
i could see mark stepping in and laying the hammer down on DA and letting Sparano take over if we continue to be outcoached and losses keep piling up. i would rather just wait till the end of the season but could see it happening.

Jun 23, 2005
You have to give credit to new Yorks front 7, arguably one of the best in the league. The game plan for the raiders was to run it and not put too much pressure on the rook, but we obviously couldn't do that against their front. Which then enabled rex to send blitzes that we couldn't handle.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
JJ watt, first career catch & first career receiving TD....that's the kind of thing people have been expected to do vs the Raiders

Facepalm.jpg