Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
did they show sio moore almost blowing it at the end? Him and some1 else, either burris or mack, started fuckin celebrating on that 3rd down stop. Fuckin dancin and shit way off sides for damn near 15 seconds instead of lineing up

antonio smith saved our asses and called the time out. sio had a good game, but threw it all away with that alone. I would slap him with a fine and make him run 2x as much next practice.

Jun 23, 2005
The game was fuckin live. My seats are under the second level over hang so I was relatively dry except for the drips, gotta love the colesium.

everyone was on the edge of their seats at the end. Almost gave the fuckin game away! Felt like the refs wanted to give this game to the Chiefs, but the D wasn't gunna let tht happen.

Great turn out for a wet Thursday night game . I hope this team finds a a way to stay in oakland

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
did they show sio moore almost blowing it at the end? Him and some1 else, either burris or mack, started fuckin celebrating on that 3rd down stop. Fuckin dancin and shit way off sides for damn near 15 seconds instead of lineing up

antonio smith saved our asses and called the time out. sio had a good game, but threw it all away with that alone. I would slap him with a fine and make him run 2x as much next practice.
It was Sio Moore and Khalil Mack that were celebrating on that 3rd down sack they will probably split credit for...

And it was Justin Tuck who called the timeout to save them from a potential offsides penalty.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Raiders need a little bit of Al Davis speed at WR and they'll be set. Someone to open it up and stretch the field.
No...I think they have enough talent at WR. What the Raiders need badly is an offensive line. There's a reason why they are 28th in overall passing and 32nd in overall rushing in the NFL. Derek Carr needs time in the pocket, he can make any throw if given time...

Props: Defy and Defy

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
the receivers aren't the real problem either. sure we could use a stud #1 wide receiver, but so could other teams with better passing offenses than us. the real problem is greg olson's crap offense and playcalling. when something goes right it's in spite of him and not because of him. he's been holding back the team all season.