Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
With that fumble I'm done today. Gonna just listen to the radio stream and play video games. This shit is infuriating.
that's what I did, but I got 2 TVs in the living room, I just put the video games on the big screen

Derek Carr actually said something I liked tho after the game...it was something like "I don't care if I throw 5 TDs or 5 picks, as long as we win the game I'll be the happiest player in the locker room. I have some things that I need to improve on....any time we lose put it all on me"

The best QBs always take the blame for losses and give credit to other players in wins.....

that was about the only good thing to come out of today

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
but if y'all fail that's a monumental collapse.....if we fail then it's the bottom of the nfl doing what everyone thought they were supposed to do.....I mean seriously, how delusional do you have to be to believe that anyone thinks the Raiders team is as good as the 49ers team this year?

go back to your 9ers thread

Dec 4, 2006
Every year you guys think the Raiders are gonna do something.. Shit, I even thought they'd go 8-8.. You're right, I was being delusional just like you guys...