Official 2014 Raiders Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
woodley and tuck will be cut at the end of this season. usama young and branch should be cut too, way too injury prone. we will have to start with a brand new D again, i doubt it but i hope we make a push for suh

Props: Tony and Tony
Nov 20, 2013
V @VIC Tafur
Olson said Thompkins getting more time than Butler last week also has to do with "production in practice"

Vic Tafur V @VIC Tafur · 8m 8 minutes ago
“@Brice_Butler: he really said that?” >> yeah, transcript should be on The Official Site of the Oakland Raiders soon or I can email it to you

olsen is a piece of shit, thompkins is worthless. dude is the new dhb, even wears the same number. yet somehow got more snaps and targets, yet produced less than butler. but supposedly he's better in practice lol

Nov 20, 2013
damn, rip breh. :

Vic Tafur V @VIC Tafur · 22m 22 minutes ago
Hearing that former #Raiders guard Mo Collins has passed away. He was 38

Vic TafurVerified account
V @VIC Tafur
West Charlotte football coach Mo Collins dies at 38 #Raiders West Charlotte football coach Mo Collins dies at 38 | CharlotteObserver.com
Modify message

Last edited:
Props: Defy and Defy

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
young and carrie are the only 2 guys in our secondary who can legitimately defend the pass. with young out im terrified of whats gonna happen even if we face a shitty quarterback.

offense needs to score at least 28 points in every game from today on or were gonna lose.