The official 2014 Raiders offseason thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
lol theres a few weirdos here that's going to. Pryor had to go & it seems some are in complete denial of how wack he really is

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I'm not dumb, yeah I like Romo. He only has a few years left though, hopefully he bounces back from back surgery. I like Matt Ryan too!!

I think the Raiders signing Shaub is a huge mistake but time will only tell. If I am wrong then I'll admit it. They should've given TP another shot but with a better coaching staff. Dennis Allen is to blame not TP.

Last edited:

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
You seem to be confused.... How many times have I mentioned the Seahawks in this thread? You may want to direct your comments at the fans talking about the Seahaws because I don't recall mentioning them prior to this post.

From what I can see... the Seahawks were brought up because TP was traded there and everyone is assuming that I'm going to start using them in Madden.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
how would he light the raiders up? ha he couldnt even avoid sacks, get off his dick acting like he's the greatest to ever play QB ha he wasn't even a Avg Qb