Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
still smashing everybody and i have 3 fucking weak receivers...this week im starting sanu who is probably gonna get nothing cause aj green is back...and i picked up cordarelle patterson who is boom or bust and i picked up allen robinson...i think ive had and dropped over 10 receivers...still in first by 2 games though so fuck em

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Had my highest scoring game ever: Gronk went crazy and got 32 points, Maclin went stupid and got 30, Aaron Rogers had 24, Mark Ingram had 23....ended up with a total of 152.....

my record still sucks @ 3-4-1, but I'm 2nd in my division, fuck you gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
To: Team chapo (CHAP) - el chapo

CHAP trades Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB to *THC
CHAP trades DeSean Jackson, Wsh WR to *THC
*THC trades Shane Vereen, NE RB to CHAP
*THC trades Julius Thomas, Den TE to CHAP
*THC trades Cordarrelle Patterson, Min WR to CHAP

Why am i tempted?

May 9, 2002
I scored the highest amount of points this last week in the league thus far this year, and lead the league in points scored. Yet, im in 3rd place. I lost one week by .6 points. That sucked and otherwise, i would be tied for 1st place right fucking now.

Feb 8, 2006
To: Team chapo (CHAP) - el chapo

CHAP trades Le'Veon Bell, Pit RB to *THC
CHAP trades DeSean Jackson, Wsh WR to *THC
*THC trades Shane Vereen, NE RB to CHAP
*THC trades Julius Thomas, Den TE to CHAP
*THC trades Cordarrelle Patterson, Min WR to CHAP

Why am i tempted?
I have all three of those guys scattered thru my 3 teams and I wouldn't do it. Vereen will give you 2 when you start him and 30 when you bench him
Julius is the man but there are only so many throws he can get in that offense with their weapons: last couple weeks has been 2 each (granted he went off first 3 weeks) who is your current te?
and Patterson hasn't done much yet in his career outside a few games late last season

leveon is 3rd best back in league imo behind murray and forte and desean is pretty good as long as he's your 2 or 3 receiver
(I got bell and desean on the same team and start desean over andre Johnson usually)