Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Especially if you live in the state of your favorite team cuz they get drafted way too high. Rodgers was the 1st pick in one of my leagues and the Packers defense was the first defense picked in both my leagues lol.
This is tru. Seattle players went early in my draft. I kept Lynch, but that goes without saying. Any non-Seahawks fan would have, if they were smart anyway lol

Nov 11, 2006
Is Romo even playing this year? He might die if he starts week 1.

I can't stand the Cowboys but props to Romo for being one of the only Mexican players in the history of the league.

and you took Josh Gordon too? Isn't that fool going to be out all year on that drug suspension?

You are a fucking idiot, why do u continue to post when no one likes u and everything u post is lamer than tony homo, do us all a favor and go somewhere and die...

and if u gonna comment in a thread at least know what the fuck u talkin about, gordon's suspension gettin reduced or rescinded all together as the NFL realizes that weed aint shit, maybe if u took ur gay ass face out the bible u would know that

and stfu wit that romo mexican shit, theres been plenty of mexican players in the nfl before tony homo, at least the ones before him didnt discrace la raza by losing game after game after game for his team

Nov 11, 2006
If gordon is available in ur league i would grab him, i picked him up this morning in 2 of my leagues, his suspension is gonna get overturned and hes gonna play in week 2, and hoyer looked decent today fuck manziel, gordon has the potential to lead all receivers in fantasy points for the rest of the year, i repeat grab him if hes available

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You picked him because you're a moron. Gordon is out the entire year. Yes, Romo played, but he's coming off of his 2nd back surgery. I thought he was going to be out a lot longer than he was and I don't follow news about the Cowboys. Either way, they suck and he was a terrible choice

Nov 11, 2006
You picked him because you're a moron. Gordon is out the entire year. Yes, Romo played, but he's coming off of his 2nd back surgery. I thought he was going to be out a lot longer than he was and I don't follow news about the Cowboys. Either way, they suck and he was a terrible choice

You just love to constantly talk outta ur ass huh? You should watch a lil espn or do a lil research before u start talkin about shit u dont know....

Proposals for new NFL drug policy on table - ESPN

I would say picking up last years league leader in rec yards of the WW is a pretty damn good pick up, considering hes only gonna miss week 1

P.S. plz kill urself diggidy, your posts make no sense and we are all dumber for reading them, you get no points and u suck at life

Feb 3, 2014
i had mark ingram and knowshon moreno on the fucking bench they got 18 and 19 points...aryan foster fucked me but he plays the raiders this week so im keeping him for one more week...and AZ defense screwed me and got 3 points..scored the 3rd highest points in the league and still got a loss...horse shit

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Feb 8, 2006
lowest league I got is $110 the other 2 are $150 no way I could auto draft but $20 why not

having zac stacy in 2 leagues is killing me
but having leveon bell calvin Johnson Julius Thomas and Andrew luck is pretty cool last week tho

May 9, 2002
lowest league I got is $110 the other 2 are $150 no way I could auto draft but $20 why not

having zac stacy in 2 leagues is killing me
but having leveon bell calvin Johnson Julius Thomas and Andrew luck is pretty cool last week tho
Even if it were $150, i would still autodraft. It works for me.

Zac Stacy is a waste at this point becuase of the Rams QB situation. They are going to be playing from behind EVERY game and will be passing A LOT.

Feb 8, 2006
Even if it were $150, i would still autodraft. It works for me.

Zac Stacy is a waste at this point becuase of the Rams QB situation. They are going to be playing from behind EVERY game and will be passing A LOT.
I hear ya but drafting is the funnest part for us
we've had these leagues almost 10 years and we make it into a fun night when we all get together

I am more then likely using knowshon over stacy in one league and mark ingram over him in the other for now

Apr 20, 2003
I didnt even want Zac Stacy..... We had our online draft and right when I was going to pick next my fuckin internet goes out! Fuuuuuck was I pissed when