Official 2014 Post Your Fantasy Team Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
My 6-8 team just crawled into the playoffs knocking off my competitor for 6th place in a head to head matchup!! No sacko for this comish!!!!!! Fuck yea!! I have favorable matchups for my stars to make a serious run... Tinkering fucked me up but im here bitches!!!!!!!!

QB Stafford
RBs : demarco, shady, cj anderson, m ingram
WR: dez, jordy, josh gordon, Lafell, Torrey Smith, Jarvus Landry,
TE: J thomas, L donnel
DEF: Denver n Detroit
K gotskowski

Dear lord let me make the right choices these next 3 weeks...
if you can't make the right pick for 3 rbs and 2 wr out of that group then you don't deserve to win homie

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
RIP to my fantasy team. Of course I scored the 2nd most points and played the top scorer for the week. Josh Gordon fucked me he didn't have the impact I anticipatedafyer his first game. Leshon McCoy sucked this year too. They always pill him on the goal line. That Polk dude had 2 goal line TDs yesterday

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It's championship season! And by all these dismal posts I suspect that none of yall are in, that trophy is just two Sunday's away....as long as Demarco Murray, Eddie Lacy, CJ Anderson & Odell Beckham don't do shit.....lol

I got
Aaron Rodgers/Drew Brees
Justin Forsett
Mark Ingram
Steve Smith Sr.
Jeremy Maclin
Rob Grankowski
Adam Vinitieri

Eagles D this week vs Washington
Texans D next week vs Jacksonville

I dunno who to flex tho, I got Herron from Indy, Stephen Jackson, & Bell from Detroit....also boldin but he's been trash most games

Nov 18, 2010
RIP to my fantasy team. Of course I scored the 2nd most points and played the top scorer for the week. Josh Gordon fucked me he didn't have the impact I anticipatedafyer his first game. Leshon McCoy sucked this year too. They always pill him on the goal line. That Polk dude had 2 goal line TDs yesterday
Mccoy fuckin blew this year, still happy to draft him over AP tho lol

And ya gordon didnt do much for me but with his QBs I kinda expected that.

I got one and doned after I had a first round bye. 11-2 and I have my worst week all season in the first playoff match -_-

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Mccoy fuckin blew this year, still happy to draft him over AP tho lol

And ya gordon didnt do much for me but with his QBs I kinda expected that.

I got one and doned after I had a first round bye. 11-2 and I have my worst week all season in the first playoff match -_-
Gordon still lit it up last year with shitty QBs including Hoyer

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I'm in the Championship week in a PPR league.

QB-A. Luck
WR- Calvin Johnson
WR-Julio Jones
WR-Antonio Brown
RB- M. Asiata
RB- A. Williams
TE- T. Kelce
Flex- Golden Tate

Bench:
RB-L.Blount
RB-S.Vereen
WR-J.Matthews
WR-Harry Douglas
RB-Pierre Thomas
RB-Doug Martin

I'm not sure who to start at RB, any opinions? I'm leaning towards Asiata and A. Williams, but P. Thomas has a good matchup vs ATL. Any thoughts?