OFFICIAL 2014 DALLAS COWBOYS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
cant wait for the divisonal games.
Hell yeah, fuck the bitch ass Eagles and fuck their bitch ass fans. Looking forward to the game vs. the Giants on Sunday. They'll be willing to prove they're not a pushover after being shutout by the bitch ass Eagles. Gonna be tough for them since they'll be missing Rashad Jennings and Victor Cruz, but I'm expecting them to play better than they did on Sunday night. On another note, they just signed former Cowboys WR Kevin Ogletree to help with the loss of Cruz.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Hell yeah, fuck the bitch ass Eagles and fuck their bitch ass fans. Looking forward to the game vs. the Giants on Sunday. They'll be willing to prove they're not a pushover after being shutout by the bitch ass Eagles. Gonna be tough for them since they'll be missing Rashad Jennings and Victor Cruz, but I'm expecting them to play better than they did on Sunday night. On another note, they just signed former Cowboys WR Kevin Ogletree to help with the loss of Cruz.
Ogletree is shit compared to Cruz. The boys shouldn't have a problem with the Washington Rednecks because they're trash

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
i used to have the pic of Lissemore DESTROYING that dude last season on primetime tv, special teams kickoff and the dude he hit was fucking lifeless.

someone please find it i cant seem to find it anywhere! i had a pic on my phone and its gone

Apr 20, 2003
We're going to get clobbered..... We got Colt starting lol, the defense is in shambles, playing in D-Town and our record on Monday Night since 98 is atrocious at 2-14. I wouldnt be the least surprised if we lose by double digits!