The Official 2013 NBA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Clippers just sign Danny Granger..
For this yrs play off push we had recently sign Glen Davis and shortly before that turkulu
man the clips are hella deep,specially after those mid season pick ups (granger, big baby)

yall might be a problem in the offs. kinda expecting either the spurs or okc to come out but the clips are in the mix for sure

blake needs to stop letting fools bully and slap and elbow him around tho lol

Props: Mr G and Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
He has the toughness to go thru it all season..
seems like it's in a lot of opponent g plans to beat up on him..
but I do agree he needs to dish out a lot of that physical play back at defenders...
Only dude's a fuckin monster.. refs see it as them trying their best to stop him but when he attacks.. T his big ass up...
Seen it too many times this yr..

Props: :ab: and :ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
good luck warrior fans, hope yall can pull it off. Gonna be tough without Bogut but I hope JO plays well. Also hoping my pacers can step it up come playoffs.
i honestly thought yall were gonna win the chip this year if MIA didnt. now that yall kinda fell off? iono no more, we'll see. yall still number one tho but pacers slid bad at the end of the regular season. plus yall were talking hella shit when things were going good, need to get your mojo back

i honestly thought yall were gonna win the chip this year if MIA didnt. now that yall kinda fell off? iono no more, we'll see. yall still number one tho but pacers slid bad at the end of the regular season. plus yall were talking hella shit when things were going good, need to get your mojo back
As coach Popovich said, every team struggles at one time during the year, and he expects us to be in the eastn finals again. We played amazing the first 3 quarters of the season and struggled late. I think we will be aight, even when we was sturgglin we still managed to beat up on the Thunder and Heat aswell so its not like we aint been able to beat anyone good. I think guys where worn down and our offense just hit a skid at a bad time, at the end of the day though we did exactly as we said we would do BEFORE the season started, get that 1 spot and have homecourt if we face Miami (after losing in game 7 on the road last year).

Last edited:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
As coach Popovich said, every team struggles at one time during the year, and he expects us to be in the eastn finals again. We played amazing the first 3 quarters of the season and struggled late. I think we will be aight, even when we was sturgglin we still managed to beat up on the Thunder and Heat aswell so its not like we aint been able to beat anyone good. I think guys where worn down and our offense just hit a skid at a bad time, at the end of the day though we did exactly as we said we would do BEFORE the season started, get that 1 spot and have homecourt if we face Miami (after losing in game 7 on the road last year).
man the hawks are up by 14 on yall with a minute left in the fourth, @ indiana. wtf?

Apr 20, 2003
Yea I was on the edge of my seat.... Mavs benched out played us pretty bad since we have the number 1 bench in the league, they almost beat us on our own game. Thank god Dirk was off as well! I was almost in panic mode when Timmy's knee collided with Ellis's knee, I was like awwwww shit we're in trouble.

Props: Mr G and Mr G