Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Season Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Kevin Love, and a #1 pick can not fix how tore up the Laker organization is. They are going to be shit for another 4 years - hopefully forever more. That stupid as Kobe contract is haunting them, and no one wants Gasol. Kobe is the cancer.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
cancers don't win multiple championships. we'll be back in it next season, lakeshow never stays down for long.
We are talking about the present... your team is outrageously bad. Hired a shitty coach, has a huge portion of the team salary going to a non-producing kobe. Laker will not be back next year.

I predict them being 2nd worse LA team for next 5 years, with Clippers on top.

Nov 20, 2013
if kobe can't come back and contribute as a starter, he'll probably retire. if he can, then this is how I see it going.

Next year:

A fully healthy, rejuvenated Kobe back to a 25/5/5 line
Pau back to his elite self and a 18/10/3 line
Marshall dropping 10 dimes a game, possibly leading the league
Meeks 6th man of the year with 16 off the bench
Bazemore a fiery spark plug chipping in a solid 8-10
Top 5 pick in the draft
+ a huge ~max contract FA signing

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
That's really optimistic, a bit overly optimistic. Sometimes you just need to side with reality. Lakers need honestly more then your next year predictions to even be on the level of OKC, Portland, GS, Rockets, Clippers.... maybe even Spurs.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Nash isn't happy, he had to change his playing style for Kobe.

Best thing Kobe could do for the organization is retire - I'm dead serious. I just hope he doesn't retire, because with him playing, means my GS will continue to pwnd the Lakers for the next few years.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Nov 20, 2013
you gotta think though, we always seem to make moves and put together a good team. we were all set to have a cp3 and dwight, but then bitch ass stern blocked the cp3 move for "basketball reasons". which was some real bullshit, not expecting anything like that happening again.

as for the clips, they'll fall apart soon enough. fully expect them to get exposed in the playoffs