Official 2012 Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
our offense is way better than theyre playing right now, but we cant possibly do shit with that d-3 defense that were fielding. hopefully something gets done during this bye week to make it at least a watchable season cuz raider fans are tired of losing and dont wanna watch blowouts
this is just my opinion, but i think the raiders' defense isn't always playing as well as they should because they get tired real fast. lacking good cornerbacks kills this defense. i think once this team gets quality cornerbacks, their defense would be a whole lot better.

Props: Tony
Jun 23, 2005
its not just our cornerbacks though. the raiders have been getting minimal pressure on the qb, which exposes the below average CBs.

miles burris is a steal for where we got him, and wheeler has been playing decent when i got a chance to see him play. those are the two bright spots on the D right now, s late round rookie and a average linebacker lol and Mcclain keeps hitting the wrong gaps and letting runners hit the hole

Jun 23, 2005
OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏ R @raiders
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey T @the DHB85 is back practicing with the team.

gotta love dhb, he ain't no punk diva wide receiver. already back at it
hes been my favorite raider these past 2 years. he dealt with criticism for being took so high which wasnt his fault, but damn the kid works his ass off.

i hope hes a part of this teams future cuz he has heart and determination to get better

Nov 1, 2004
It's the old chicken or the egg argument.

Do good cornerbacks force the QB to hold the ball ending up in more pressure on the QB and more sacks
OR
Does a good line getting pressure on the QB force the QB to make bad throws so the Corners look good.

Raiders can't do either with this squad.
Giving WRs a 10 yard cushion doesn't help either.
Our bend but don't break defense is just leading to our defense staying on the field forever because they nickle and dime us all game long.
We need something to happen. Glad it's the bye week. I won't have to be pissed off on Sunday this week.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
– The New Jersey Shore Raiders booster club is making sure that former Raiders safety Jack Tatum will be remembered for a long time by having a street named in Tatum’s honor.
The corner of Paulison Ave. and River Drive will be changed to Jack Tatum Drive on Oct. 13, in Passaic, New Jersey. Tatum was born in North Carolina, but he was raised in Passaic, where he attended Passaic High School.
Raider Nation, what other team can say they have cities on the other side of the country naming streets after their players?

Props: Tony

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
A lot of Raiders fans are stupid dummies with bad football knowledge. Let the guy do his job and try to draft some good fuckin players. Lol @ bein mad that they didn't pay like $5mil to resign some below average CB's to blow all your cap space to go 6-10. Nice knowledge douche.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
we just gained a half game on every team in the division. Our team from last year would have taken the division this year easily. such a goddamn shame.

broncos got a healthy peyton manning, but he just don't got it anymore. he's healthy and playing well enough so that the donks won't replace him or get a high draft pick, perfect!

dolts still got norv

kc just sucks, I wonder if they really believe that brady quinn is going to save them, lol

anyway, enough shit talk. here's a good article on why the zone blocking scheme hasn't been working. seems like there is a chance things could get turned around as the season goes along. it'll be too late by then anyway though. even if it does start working, it was still a bullshit move to fix an offense that wasn't broken. saunders was the offensive coordinator last year and there's no good reason why he still shouldn't be.

Zone Blocking: The Anti-McFadden | The Rookie Scouting Portfolio