Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
No shit lol... I'm questioning WHY players like Ray Mcdonald, Ray Rice and countless others can't stay out of their own way? They got a great job making more than any of us ever will but it isn't enough I guess?
For one, youre making it about money, but it has nothing to do with it. People are who they are...i know that sounds dumb and simple, but its true. Just because you are a blessed athlete, doesnt mean you arent fucked up in the head.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
For one, youre making it about money, but it has nothing to do with it. People are who they are...i know that sounds dumb and simple, but its true. Just because you are a blessed athlete, doesnt mean you arent fucked up in the head.
If a alcoholic wins the lottery they're a rich alcoholic. If a pervert wins the lottery they're a rich pervert. Etc. Money doesnt fix flaws.

Jan 5, 2006
I disagree, but I'm not even gonna get started on this in a football thread.

Harbaugh > Holmgren... I don't want him near the 49ers. If Harbaugh has to go, just promote Tomsula like I've been saying.

Mar 6, 2014
One bad season and the sky is falling. Jesus christ what were the niners doing before harbaugh??

You can't make a pocket passer out of Kap just yet, shit will take time.

Fix the front office issues and play to your qb strengths, injuries and suspensions have not helped.

May 6, 2009
One bad season and the sky is falling. Jesus christ what were the niners doing before harbaugh??

You can't make a pocket passer out of Kap just yet, shit will take time.

Fix the front office issues and play to your qb strengths, injuries and suspensions have not helped.
They need to blame someone