Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Yup... I heard his wife told him she doesn't wanna move. Same thing goes for David Shaw, his wife doesn't wanna move from Palo Alto. Shit I wouldn't either unless it was somewhere sunny and warm like SD or Malibu/Pacific Palisades.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
That would be such a trip if Harbaugh went to the Raiders...
And if they all of the sudden start winning games like crazy, 49ers fans gonna be jumping off the golden gate in record numbers.

I haven't talked to a single 49ers fan yet that wants him gone. They've been talking about it all damn season though so who knows. I hope they keep him.

Dec 4, 2006
Pretty ugly win but a win anyway. I think 49ers will be in some trouble on thanksgiving they dont figure out whats wrong offensively, specifically the 2nd half. The up and down movement with this offense is gonna turn my hair grey way faster than I'd like
The fact that Vernon is not playing good.. That what's hurting the offense..

Jan 5, 2006
The way the 9ers are playing... I see it being a close one but the Seahawks winning by a field goal. Defense can't do it all. Kaepernick still can't manage a clock and Roman, well we all know about him...