Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
wow over a 100 yrs in penalites, how the fuck do expect to win a game setting the team back like that.. fucking ridiculous..

2 in a row.. this is fucked but it happened last year we lost to seattle and indy so im not too worried gotta fend off till aldon smith, anothony davis, and bowman return.

Very disappointed tho
I'm hella worried... why are we still committing stupid penalties? Did they not learn from last week? we are also unable to finish games, in fact I think we have not scored in the 2nd half all season. That's definitely a sign of concern.

Everyone will say that the refs are out to get us but the penalties that really mattered are the ones that were actual legit penalties called. Especially that Boldin call. What's going on on Defense too? it's like we don't even have a leader. Willis needs to round these guys up with the help of Justin Smith and come down hard on these guys, especially Ward and Reid with their dumb penalties.

Veteran guys like Boldin should not be committing stupid plays when we're so close to the end zone.

Jan 5, 2006
Either that or I have a feeling these guys don't like playing for Harbaugh, Fangio or Roman... I think it has to do with personnel issues too.

But from what we know so far... McDonald might not even have been guilty.

I just know we'd better get a grip on things quick. anything less than 12-4 = missed playoffs in the NFC West.

Dec 4, 2006
Either that or I have a feeling these guys don't like playing for Harbaugh, Fangio or Roman... I think it has to do with personnel issues too.

But from what we know so far... McDonald might not even have been guilty.

I just know we'd better get a grip on things quick. anything less than 12-4 = missed playoffs in the NFC West.
the play calling is been shit...

G-Ro has no idea what he's doing...

I don't think it's Harbaugh or Fangio..

Gore was pissed off and didn't want to talk to the media..It's pretty obvious is the OC that's fucking up ..

Why they don't fire him? because they want Kap to stick to the system he already knows...

2 Sundays in a row, with leads and they get smashed..

Why Ward still plays..I HAVE NO IDEA! the kid has given up 5 TD's so far..

our secondary is shit right now..