Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Niners really need to come up in the draft, the team is on a fine line of greatness, or a downward spiral.

I know I'm being dramatic, we have a lot of talent - but Kap really needs a breakout year, where he shows he can be a mature franchise QB, with poise and decision making. Third season - no more excuses of inexperience

Dec 12, 2006
Not happy with the 49ers off season but I gotta think thats to keep cap room available for next year.

I am pretty excited for the potential of a healthy crabtree all year and Eric Reid in year 2

Feb 14, 2004
49ers fans not happy that new SF transit seats are Seahawks colors

I've got some good news and some bad news for you San Francisco.

The good news is that the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system in your city is getting new train cars. Cities never get new train cars! So that's exciting.

Now the bad news though: Apparently no one working for BART watches football because the seats in the new train cars are Seahawks colors. As you can see in the photo at the top of the page, the people at BART decided to go with colors that are eerily similar to the colors of the 49ers most bitter rival.

Some people have definitely noticed, like this guy.

Daniel Jacobson D @Daniel jacobson_
Follow
In addition to Seahawks-colored seats, TVs on new BART trains will play a constant loop of @RSherman_25 highlights BART unveils new car design - SFGate Blog

A few 49ers fans have also noticed and are trying to do something about it. One fan even started a Change.org petition asking BART to change the colors of the seats.

Here's what the petition says:

To: Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), General Manager Grace Crunican

Please refrain from outfitting the seats in BART cars in neon green and blue, the colors of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks (as per the picture on BART.gov).

Was this an accidental mistake or a conspiracy at the highest levels of BART?

Probably the first one, but it's worth noting that BART general manager Grace Crunican was the Director of Seattle's Department of Transportation before taking the BART job in 2011.

The BART website talks at length about the seats -- they're 50 percent lighter, they use silicone cushions -- however, the site never mentions why lime green and blue were picked as the colors for the new seats.

If you live in San Francisco and want to see the Seahawks-colored seats first-hand, the train cars will be on display at various locations throughout the city until May 9.

49ers fans not happy that new SF transit seats are Seahawks colors - CBSSports.com

LOL

Props: BUTCHER 206
Sep 15, 2009
DOOOOO IT!! Cash in your chips. We have a talent pool already. Draft 2-3 beasts and call it a day. No need for 40 Draft picks when most will get cut

A @AdamS chefter: RT E @evan silva: ESPN's Mortensen suggests Mike Evans as trade-up target for 49ers. Mort hearing Niners "could be very aggressive in draft.""

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I can't wait for the draft. I think it's so funny how everyone keeps trying to bring us down and count us out with all these bullshit ass "reports" looks like aldon will be staying and Kaep and harbaugh too. Bowman will be back to form And we will smash on the faggot ass Seahawks raiders and cowgirls.

Waiting to see all the details of cullivers arrest

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I've got some good news and some bad news for you San Francisco.

The good news is that the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) system in your city is getting new train cars. Cities never get new train cars! So that's exciting.

Now the bad news though: Apparently no one working for BART watches football because the seats in the new train cars are Seahawks colors. As you can see in the photo at the top of the page, the people at BART decided to go with colors that are eerily similar to the colors of the 49ers most bitter rival.

Some people have definitely noticed, like this guy.

Daniel Jacobson D @Daniel jacobson_
Follow
In addition to Seahawks-colored seats, TVs on new BART trains will play a constant loop of @RSherman_25 highlights BART unveils new car design - SFGate Blog

A few 49ers fans have also noticed and are trying to do something about it. One fan even started a Change.org petition asking BART to change the colors of the seats.

Here's what the petition says:

To: Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), General Manager Grace Crunican

Please refrain from outfitting the seats in BART cars in neon green and blue, the colors of the NFL's Seattle Seahawks (as per the picture on BART.gov).

Was this an accidental mistake or a conspiracy at the highest levels of BART?

Probably the first one, but it's worth noting that BART general manager Grace Crunican was the Director of Seattle's Department of Transportation before taking the BART job in 2011.

The BART website talks at length about the seats -- they're 50 percent lighter, they use silicone cushions -- however, the site never mentions why lime green and blue were picked as the colors for the new seats.

If you live in San Francisco and want to see the Seahawks-colored seats first-hand, the train cars will be on display at various locations throughout the city until May 9.

49ers fans not happy that new SF transit seats are Seahawks colors - CBSSports.com

LOL
Lol the whiners isn't just some childish rhyme we came up with.... you guys really do whine about everything lmao