NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Colt Mccoy to start in place of Captain Kirk..... Fuuuuuck we will get slaughtered Monday night against the Dallas, another shitty season on top of that the Skins were dealt another blow to their depleted D losing Orakpo for the season. Not saying he was doing well but another one bites the dust to the injury bug!
I know Kerrigan has been responsible for being the Redskins' leader in sacks, but that still sucks. Didn't he also miss most of the 2012 season due to a torn pectoral muscle as well? I'm pretty sure it was either that or a torn bicep muscle. Do you think his tenure as a Redskin is over?

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Heath Miller seems to have been cut out of the playcalling altogether, aside from one good game. THe fuck? He is fucking up my fantasy squad.
Unfortunately, they have been using Heath to block more, since our WR's can't block worth shit on run plays and screens. I also saw them use him a lot to help out the tackles, the other night against Houston. When Marcus Gilbert went down, Heath was helping out Mike Adams at Right Tackle because his pass blocking has always been kind of suspect.

Anyway, that's why I miss Hines Ward so much because he was one of the very few WR's that wasn't soft and sacrificed himself for the team. There are very few decent blocking WR's left in the league. Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall just to name a few.

May 9, 2002
Unfortunately, they have been using Heath to block more, since our WR's can't block worth shit on run plays and screens. I also saw them use him a lot to help out the tackles, the other night against Houston. When Marcus Gilbert went down, Heath was helping out Mike Adams at Right Tackle because his pass blocking has always been kind of suspect.

Anyway, that's why I miss Hines Ward so much because he was one of the very few WR's that wasn't soft and sacrificed himself for the team. There are very few decent blocking WR's left in the league. Larry Fitzgerald and Brandon Marshall just to name a few.
Ha! And then he has his best game of the year! Miller netted me 19.10 points!!!

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Ha! And then he has his best game of the year! Miller netted me 19.10 points!!!
I think almost everyone on the Steelers offense with the exception of Bell and Blount had their best game of the year so far. The offensive line played impeccable and didn't allow any sacks. This is two weeks in a row that Todd Haley has shown some balls and is finally opening up the playbook. I hope he continues to prove me wrong about wanting him fired during mid-season. His big test for consistency will be against the ratbirds next Sunday night.

Attachments

Nov 20, 2013
When Jadeveon Clowney emerged from South Carolina, the red flags were flying. And the Texans ignored them. Maybe they wish they hadn’t.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Texans are getting “frustrated” with Clowney, who may miss Sunday’s game with an illness. Rapoport adds that the Texans want Clowney to “grow up” and be “more mature.”
thank you texans, could have been another bust for us if they took mack instead