Mitchell & Ness $100 jerseys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Besides as a raiders fan I'd assume the only thing you'd wanna wear is throwbacks.
back in 2003/2004 I used to buy hella throwback jerseys and other jerseys of different teams but theres 2 reasons why I stopped wearing sports jerseys, first reason is I realized I spent way too much bread on jerseys and the second reason is when you wear jerseys too often you could be easily identified after doing a crime because the number on the jersey and color stands out and you dont blend in, so it's not worth the risk to wear jerseys.

Jun 21, 2005
back in 2003/2004 I used to buy hella throwback jerseys and other jerseys of different teams but theres 2 reasons why I stopped wearing sports jerseys, first reason is I realized I spent way too much bread on jerseys and the second reason is when you wear jerseys too often you could be easily identified after doing a crime because the number on the jersey and color stands out and you dont blend in, so it's not worth the risk to wear jerseys.
And wearing all black military cargo pants with a buck knife doesn't look specious.. Why do you need to blend in? what u planing?

Other than the player aren't all raiders jerseys throwbacks. hasnt changed much..