Jarryd Hayne going to the NFL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
How can you come to that conclusion when he hasnt played American football...ever? And is 27 years old? I would be surprised if he even sees the field at all next year. He MIGHT be a special teams guy, but if anyone thinks he is going to come in and play, youre high as all fuck.
How do you come to this conclusion? Have you ever seen him play any sport? This guy can play anything, he is THAT special.

That's one of the stupidest things I've heard all week.

NFL players break each others bones with their pads on all the time. This guy is not a superhero.

Your infatuation for rugby to be accepted and compared in any way to football is severely clouding your judgment amigo.
Yeah nah mate. Take the pads off and see how 'tough' they are. You guys play for 3 seconds then stop. Rugby league is pretty much non stop impact for 80 minutes. Fitness and toughness are key, Hayne is all of that.

Bingo. Concussions have ZERO to do with how "tough" you are. Anyone can get hurt in a blink of an eye in any contact sport, especially those wearing hard plastic gear.
Not about concussions, it's about hitting hard and fast ALL game and getting hit and smashed in tackles.

Wearing the helmets/pads are what cause the concussions really. Without helmets you try to avoid head contact as much as possible. With pads you just fly into a person like a missile with no care in the world.
If you took the time to watch a Rugby League match, just one, you will see that for 80 minutes, it's pretty much go hard or go home.

Anyways, regarding the Aussie I assume they limit him to nothing more than PR/KR and special teams, see how he does and go from there.
I hope he plays anywhere tbh and I hope he gets a chance at RB/WR because I know this guy, if given the chance, he will play his heart out.

lol at namos vagina getting wett over this
Fuck you cop. You should be happy the niners recruited him.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
He has a low center of gravity, he can easily adjust his running style for blocking purposes, but he has slave feet, he can be very hard to get a hold of.

As for tackling, I'd love to see him take with him rugby league style of tackling, around the legs. Stop the legs, stop the man.

For now, just give him a chance on special teams and let his vision do the talking.
W
T
F

:siccness:

Nov 24, 2003
How do you come to this conclusion? Have you ever seen him play any sport? This guy can play anything, he is THAT special.

Yeah nah mate. Take the pads off and see how 'tough' they are. You guys play for 3 seconds then stop. Rugby league is pretty much non stop impact for 80 minutes. Fitness and toughness are key, Hayne is all of that.

Not about concussions, it's about hitting hard and fast ALL game and getting hit and smashed in tackles.

If you took the time to watch a Rugby League match, just one, you will see that for 80 minutes, it's pretty much go hard or go home.

I hope he plays anywhere tbh and I hope he gets a chance at RB/WR because I know this guy, if given the chance, he will play his heart out.

Fuck you cop. You should be happy the niners recruited him.

Great.

Football > Rugby x 2

Every rugby player wishes they were good enough to play football but unfortunately out of the thousands of rugby players in the world about 2 are.

It's still a cool sport though.

Nov 18, 2010
Everyone knows rugby players are tough but the only true protection advantage for NFL players is collarbones & shoulders via shoulder pads and I guess the thigh pads are pretty solid too. Your hip, knee and tailbone padding dont absorb shit and your helmet is a weapon (shoulder pads too).