Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
38th best player means not an allstar Mr. Knowitall. Also means not worthy of a max contract. But at least he played on the US team right?

Jan 18, 2006
Anyways its kind of weak to me management didnt really improve the team much knowing we arent really contenders. I know im the negative guy never giving credit but seems to me the faggot front office is just happy with making the playoffs. Maybe Kerr will try and run the triangle offense unfortunately he knows our sg cant be depended on at the end of games and has no leadership skills.

I hope this team proves me wrong cuz Curry deserves playing on a great team and not ending up being a Chris Paul

Last edited:
Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jun 23, 2002
^ i somewhat agree even though our bench is better than last year its still not deep. but then again front office can only do so much, when you only have so much $ and cap space...

but yessir the new season is upon us bout to be cracking in this thread

this team really has stop being lackadsical and nonchalant at times.....turnovers still too high. if we can stop being so careless and actually take care of the ball we will make that leap to being a top 4 team mark my words. and staying healthy too lol

real interested to see who starts and who doesnt between HB and Iggy. maybe both will start and sit throughout the season....

Jan 18, 2006
I Think he gets traded by midseason. The way his agent was talking made it sound like he wouldnt play when the season starts if he didnt get the contract. Thought he could be gone before the season. But hes not sitting out so. Hes not getting paid like wants to period.

Report: Klay Thompson’s camp ‘frustrated’ Warriors have yet to offer a max contract extension

There’s been a lot of talk surrounding Klay Thompson this offseason, and just how much value he brings to the Warriors organization.

Enough, evidently, for the team to pull him off the table in the summer’s trade talks for Kevin Love. But not yet enough to offer him a max contract extension.

That last part is reportedly causing some frustration on Thompson’s side, with the deadline to come to an agreement less than a week away.

From Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:

Klay Thompson’s camp is frustrated that the Golden State Warriors haven’t offered a maximum contract in their ongoing extension talks with Friday’s deadline nearing, sources told Yahoo Sports.

Thompson is seeking a maximum deal paying upward of $15 million per season, a source said. The Warriors have improved their offer to get in the vicinity but have not offered a full maximum contract, sources said. …

Warriors owner Joe Lacob has yet to become comfortable offering a maximum extension, sources said. A source close to Thompson said any offer shy of a max would be “absurd” considering his improvement and the influx of money to come to NBA teams from the next television contract.

It’s important to note here that Thomson’s “camp” isn’t necessarily Thompson himself. Earlier this summer it was reported that Thompson was “pissed” that the Warriors had even considered trading him, when he came out later and said that wasn’t even close to being the case.

Agents are most likely to leak this kind of information, for obvious reasons. But if the Warriors truly believe they can save a few million per season on Thompson’s next deal, his future status as a restricted free agent means that they hold (almost) all of the leverage.

A max deal now may, however, be in Golden State’s best interest.

While Thompson has said he prefers the security of a long-term deal now instead of waiting until the cap increases significantly due to money from the new broadcast rights deal hitting in the summer of 2016, things could change if the relationship were to go south. There’s far more money for Thompson to make by waiting, and we’ve seen restricted free agents like Greg Monroe choose to play under a one-year qualifying offer to place a very large bet on themselves.

In much the same way Stephen Curry‘s deal was questionable at the time due to his history of injury but looks like an incredible bargain now, Thompson at the current max money level may seem like a reasonable contract when the salary cap skyrockets in a couple of years, as long as he continues to improve as expected.

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 18, 2006
what a ripoff holy fuck. keyword rip lol. Overpaying someone thats very replacable on the offensive end is gonna prevent the Warriors from adding anyone else good for the next 4 years. GS caved in, what a bunch of idiots this organization is. Soon as they change the name to SF i wont be a fan anymore anyways so please do one more boneheaded thing so I stop supporting even sooner. I guess his 4-14 shooting night in the opener proved he was worth it lol

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Warriors fan since 93', I've been to one game at "the arena", and I hope this team stays like it is for a few years because they are really good.

as long as you got a unit its all on grace bc any team as good as they are can lose/take W's away, so lets franchise a championship this year, pay em but no matter what don't forget something bigger is over basketball and let this thing come our way.

Jan 18, 2006
Hes way to inconsistent to get paid this much money. How many times do I have to spell it out? Warriors were to big of pussies to include him in the trade to get K Love. Now we stuck with old ass D. Lee making way to much and Klay officially being the most overpaid player in the league

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Klay was well worth it when he was making 2 mil or whatever it was now if the Warriors dont get past the 1st round this year he better get traded. There basically paying him like hes an allstar and hes not.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
what a ripoff holy fuck. keyword rip lol. Overpaying someone thats very replacable on the offensive end is gonna prevent the Warriors from adding anyone else good for the next 4 years. GS caved in, what a bunch of idiots this organization is. Soon as they change the name to SF i wont be a fan anymore anyways so please do one more boneheaded thing so I stop supporting even sooner. I guess his 4-14 shooting night in the opener proved he was worth it lol
Lol move on already then.