Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
what a ripoff holy fuck. keyword rip lol. Overpaying someone thats very replacable on the offensive end is gonna prevent the Warriors from adding anyone else good for the next 4 years. GS caved in, what a bunch of idiots this organization is. Soon as they change the name to SF i wont be a fan anymore anyways so please do one more boneheaded thing so I stop supporting even sooner. I guess his 4-14 shooting night in the opener proved he was worth it lol
What the fuck is this bullshit about? I hope you're joking. If not, you might as well pick a new team to watch while the season is still young. SMH

Edit: replace Klay? Who was/is available who can replace Klay at a cheaper price while matching his play on both ends of the court?

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2002
its still early as fuck in the year but as long as klay a) continues to drive the lane and get to the line and b) not disappear in games, especially consecutive games - he'll have a monster year

on a side note, is there any way to stop the cp3 lob to DJ that they run about 100000000x a game?? everyone knows its coming but u cant stop it. annoying as fuck

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 18, 2006
Warriors are fucken ballen tonight. Man from the added bench help it seems like there arent any downpoints. Its so far so much different from last season. Im not gonna go to far about it but the level there playing at the moment they can compete with anyone. Still the beginning of the season and i believe we started out pretty well last season also, only time will tell

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Warriors are fucken ballen tonight. Man from the added bench help it seems like there arent any downpoints. Its so far so much different from last season. Im not gonna go to far about it but the level there playing at the moment they can compete with anyone. Still the beginning of the season and i believe we started out pretty well last season also, only time will tell
The sf warriors need to trade klay

Jan 18, 2006
Who cares what a SF fans perspective thinks, Klay wasnt even any of the reason they built the big lead in the 1st half. He sat his happy ass on the bench cuz of getting 2 early fouls. Didnt score a point till almost midway through the 2nd quarter. Just wait when he goes back to his old form lol