Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Anything labeled SF is gay offtop so of course im not gonna root for any team that plays there and goes by San Francisco. Anyways not my words but perfectly said about the Klay situation and any other player that gets overpaid:

"having cap room for a championship team"

thats why i think this sh*t is suspect. yeah, they didnt get worse but they didnt jump ahead of any of the top teams in the west. great gms buy championships or a shot at one...not to a player to help them stay mediocre.

the best G State is gonna do with klay thompson is stay middle of the pack, maybe move up a team or 2 and the worst they couldve done without klay thompson is probably stay middle of the pack and drop a team or 2. thats how the west is

now steph curry on the other hand is way different

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
there is gonna be an increase in the cap room next year or the yr after that (can't remember) so it best to sign him to a max now as opposed to later (when the cap increases, a max contract will be an even higher amount of scrill)

bout to be at this lakers ass whoopn tonight tho

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
this win against the blazers was dope
klay is OUT there, fckn hoopin right now
lamarcus is a beast too btw, his turn around fade away baseline yumper is money, gd damn
We need to hit a game up breh.

Btw how far are u from Sanger? Im working there for a few weeks, let's twist a blunt

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Jan 18, 2006
Klay is doing it much better then usual right now. I wanna see how he does in 10 to 15 games, will fatigue effect his shooting like it has in the past. Considering D. Lee is out definitely will take the 3-0 start, although its not hurting us really imo on the defensive end

Last edited: