Golden St. Warriors 14-15...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
to funny how Chree and that other guy have no argument whatsoever. David Lee aint back yet, dont worry your man Klay isn't mr irrelevent yet but he will be. I know i did damage cuz you still mentioning my name lolololol. I will admit its pretty wack even liking the same team as you 2 pea brains

Last edited:
Jan 18, 2006
Sucks we lost Bogut. Pulled it out cuz of Speights stepping up not bum ass Klay letting that inconsistency already kick in, had as many shot attempts as points. But but but he played against a bunch of Euro losers in the offseason, it helped his game so much. Same ole overhyped streaky shooter thats fooled everyone cuz of playing alongside such a great player in Curry. Green needs to check himself also, hes going back to his old self as well. Curry began missing his shots cuz noone else were knocking theres down

Props: :ab: and :ab:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
solid game from klay 8 rebounds 5 assists not the best of shooting but still held it down and came through with the free throws to ice the game most of the team shot like crap besides speights glad they didn't bench play like they did last game