Goddamned College Football

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Man, CP fucked up over the weekend. Should taken the knees instead of run the damn ball! Of course, too many other mistakes in the game lead up to that moment, so fuck it. Lots of UW fans getting restless with his coaching ability.

FSU! Heart attack kids this year! That is their 5th come from behind win this year. Its their MO. Why they cant start out fast is beyond me. Its almost like they are a cat playing with a half dead mouse...they got bored of winning so easily from last year that they are allowing teams to go up a a challenge.

May 9, 2002
Congrats to Fresno...they looked awful at times this year but they took care of business and will be in the championship game.

Noles....yall giving me strokes.

and laugher of the weekends? VT vs WF....took DOUBLE OT to get to 6-3 score. Yes, you read that right.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2006
Pretty pathethic if we make it to the championship game being 6-6, but I'll take it LOL.

Also, as an outsider looking in, Beamer needs to just call it a day imo.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
no surprise or change here

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. Mississippi State

My only thing is the UCLA continues to be so high in the rankings. They're fucking trash, once they lost two straight they be 20-25 at the highest. I havent looked at the new rankings in depth that they just released, but i will shortly.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Congrats to Fresno...they looked awful at times this year but they took care of business and will be in the championship game.

Noles....yall giving me strokes.

and laugher of the weekends? VT vs WF....took DOUBLE OT to get to 6-3 score. Yes, you read that right.
Fresno is trash, but so is the MWC as a whole so they're basically the NFC South of CFB this year if that makes any sense. SDSU, Nevada, and Boise were all under achieving this year and aren't very good.

This is what I've been waiting for. UF vs FSU this weekend. Growing up I was a huge Gators fan but have since expanded my horizons and watched other teams and have grown to like other teams like USC, Northwestern, Fresno State, etc. Anyways... This is biggest test for Jameis IMHO. The Gator defense could be a problem. If they get down early like the Noles often do- it'll be tough to climb out of a hole. I watch this FSU vs Florida game every year and this is the most excited I've been to watch in a few years.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
5 TCU 9-1

6 Ohio State 10-1

7 Baylor 9-1

8 UCLA 9-2

9 Georgia 9-2

10 Michigan State 9-2

11 Arizona 9-2

12 Kansas State 8-2

13 Arizona State 9-2

14 Wisconsin 9-2

15 Auburn 8-3

16 Georgia Tech

17 Missouri 9-2

18 Minnesota 8-3

19 Mississippi 8-3

20 Oklahoma 8-3

21 Clemson 8-3

22 Louisville 8-3

23 Boise State 9-2

24 Marshall 11-0

25 Utah 7-4 17

Dropped out: No. 19 Southern California, No. 23 Nebraska.

May 9, 2002
Fresno is trash, but so is the MWC as a whole so they're basically the NFC South of CFB this year if that makes any sense. SDSU, Nevada, and Boise were all under achieving this year and aren't very good.

This is what I've been waiting for. UF vs FSU this weekend. Growing up I was a huge Gators fan but have since expanded my horizons and watched other teams and have grown to like other teams like USC, Northwestern, Fresno State, etc. Anyways... This is biggest test for Jameis IMHO. The Gator defense could be a problem. If they get down early like the Noles often do- it'll be tough to climb out of a hole. I watch this FSU vs Florida game every year and this is the most excited I've been to watch in a few years.
One of my good buddies is a Gator fan. We rib eachother about this and im having lunch with him tomorrow. He knows Gators suck and has no hope bt i agree with you...their defense is still SEC caliber. And FSU has been shitty at stopping the run this year. So the matchup is actually pretty even IMHO.

May 9, 2002
no surprise or change here

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. Mississippi State

My only thing is the UCLA continues to be so high in the rankings. They're fucking trash, once they lost two straight they be 20-25 at the highest. I havent looked at the new rankings in depth that they just released, but i will shortly.
MSU has no business in there and its asinine that they still are. Should be Baylor IMHO.

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
Yeah it seems like MSU is dying to find a way to fuck this up. Committee is handing them a spot in the CFB playoff on a silver fucking platter. Coming into this year, I thought they'd AT LEAST TRY to justify representing 4 major conferences. Guess not, SEC brainwashing is real with the love from networks and the coverage. While I tend to think MSU is slightly overrated- they probably WILL find a way to fuck this up.