COWBOYS ARE 4-1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
The running game is working because teams are scared to load the box and give Romo one on one looks. Learn the game of football.

Gotta like Dallas' approach on Sherman:
"With all of the respect we have for him, we're going to have to give him some business over there or we will hurt the balance of what we can do relative to certainly the passing game," Cowboys' owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday on 105.3 FM The Fan. "We can't run from him. That's easy to say and hard to do. We got to challenge him and make him at least cover us one-on-one and Dez of course is the guy who can do it. So I don't see us compromising the rest of our offense by running from Sherman like that."

To GTS: This game does have an impact on playoff implications. If Dallas wins they'll be 5-1, top seed in the NFC, and could own the tie breaker (homefield advantage) over Seattle if they end up facing each other in the playoffs. Learn the game!

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The running game is working because teams are scared to load the box and give Romo one on one looks. Learn the game of football.
Nah man...the running game is working because they turned their offensive line from one of the worst units to one of the best within a span of 2-3 years. Using 1st round draft picks in 3 of the last 4 drafts to select Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, and Zack Martin is the reason why the running game is working. In addition to that, they have a good offensive line coach in Bill Callahan.

Feb 8, 2006

Gotta like Dallas' approach on Sherman:
"With all of the respect we have for him, we're going to have to give him some business over there or we will hurt the balance of what we can do relative to certainly the passing game," Cowboys' owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday on 105.3 FM The Fan. "We can't run from him. That's easy to say and hard to do. We got to challenge him and make him at least cover us one-on-one and Dez of course is the guy who can do it. So I don't see us compromising the rest of our offense by running from Sherman like that."

To GTS: This game does have an impact on playoff implications. If Dallas wins they'll be 5-1, top seed in the NFC, and could own the tie breaker (homefield advantage) over Seattle if they end up facing each other in the playoffs. Learn the game!
lol learn the game
i played high school juco and college and coached and can tell you what defense they are in before you can crack a beer homie

you guys let us beat you at home and we are not a good offense so I'm not sure your magical start won't end the same way the last 4 years has

Feb 3, 2014
lol learn the game
i played high school juco and college and coached and can tell you what defense they are in before you can crack a beer homie

you guys let us beat you at home and we are not a good offense so I'm not sure your magical start won't end the same way the last 4 years has
what juco and what college

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
lol learn the game

I don't care where you played, I'll school you in football. You gotta lot to learn kid.... Cowboys will be 5-1 and will be because of Tony Romo. Seattle won't let Murray run all over them, it's going to be up to Tony to lead us to victory.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I don't care where you played, I'll school you in football. You gotta lot to learn kid.... Cowboys will be 5-1 and will be because of Tony Romo. Seattle won't let Murray run all over them, it's going to be up to Tony to lead us to victory.
they televise almost all of the Cowboys games here because they are the closest pro team. The biggest thing I've noticed this year is that Romo is really quick to make bad throwaway decisions. He's tried to chuck some balls as far as possible out of bounds but they didn't make it all the way out of bounds. He's super weary of getting sacked (which obviously every QB is to some extent) but doesn't try to outrun the pass rush and turns and throws it hard somewhere. I can't see the Cowboys winning in the playoffs (if they get that far) because he's stepping up in the pocket less and not avoiding the rush as well as you'd need him to win against the elite defenses. The 49ers had a lot of injuries and caused a lot of problems for the Cowboys and those throw away decisions equaled turnovers. Can't do that in the playoffs son.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Nah man...the running game is working because they turned their offensive line from one of the worst units to one of the best within a span of 2-3 years. Using 1st round draft picks in 3 of the last 4 drafts to select Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, and Zack Martin is the reason why the running game is working. In addition to that, they have a good offensive line coach in Bill Callahan.
Their line is good so far. But they are also very committed to the rush too which is part of their success. I wonder how long it'll be before Murray gets hurt. He has 24 more rushes than the next closest RB in the league (130 to 106) Work horse rushing usually works for awhile if the passing game is working but only if the RB can handle the touches.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Their line is good so far. But they are also very committed to the rush too which is part of their success. I wonder how long it'll be before Murray gets hurt. He has 24 more rushes than the next closest RB in the league (130 to 106) Work horse rushing usually works for awhile if the passing game is working but only if the RB can handle the touches.
I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get hurt at some point this season. He's a physical north-south runner and doesn't shy away from contact. The Cowboys need to still be committed to the run, but they also need to cut down on Murray's carries, if they want to keep him fresh just in case they're going to make it to the playoffs. They have two capable spell backs in Lance Dunbar, who is a smaller speed back, and Joe Randle, who is a balanced back who doesn't have Dunbar's speed and quickness and doesn't have Murray's size and power.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if he were to get hurt at some point this season. He's a physical north-south runner and doesn't shy away from contact. The Cowboys need to still be committed to the run, but they also need to cut down on Murray's carries, if they want to keep him fresh just in case they're going to make it to the playoffs. They have two capable spell backs in Lance Dunbar, who is a smaller speed back, and Joe Randle, who is a balanced back who doesn't have Dunbar's speed and quickness and doesn't have Murray's size and power.
I've been really surprised how late in the game they have him carrying the ball, personally. He was injury prone at OU and has shown to be in the NFL too. Garrett isn't exactly the smartest coach in the world to me though. Injuries could really take a toll on this team with Romo, Bryant, and Murray if they're not careful. Romo's been okay so far. I wasn't sure he'd even play this year coming off that 2nd back surgery.