aldon smith is a dumbass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
There are plenty of young rich athletes who don't get in trouble for concealing weapons... and they're not all getting robbed

He's a great player, but he's a dumb ass.
Yeah he is a dumbass for getting caught, but fuck that, if im in his position, im keeping those guns because of what happened to sean taylor. whats a handgun gonna do to a bunch of dudes coming at u

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
if i was in his position id live in a private luxury condominium complex with closed access and concierge and security, lol. and i wouldn't be throwing house parties with thugs and gang bangers. id donate my free time to charitable causes instead of partying, and surround myself with positive ppl
Im with all that except the donating my time to charity. While I'd I like to believe if I was in his position I would give back, but I'd likely donate most of my free time to bitches and Vegas...

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
If I was an nfl star athlete with a multi-million dollar contract. I'd hire goons to handle shit like this so I don't end up in prison like a dumbass. who the fuck wants to be rich and not be able to enjoy it?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
well I don't mean so much as go kill people for me, more like security goons. beyond that, why would you be hanging out with people that you need a gun to protect yourself from?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
He's just a youngster that still has a lot of learning to do, he will be fine don't see him spiraling out of control. Now if he was pulling guns out on people, now that's a whole different story.
This was prophetic because everything IronLungs typically said was wrong, so by him saying "don't see him spiraling out of control" he was spot on!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
The lax story was bullshit. How has it spiraled outta control? He went to rehab and hasn't fucked up since and people saying "he appeared drunk" are fag ass gossipers who fags and britches believe. Queer ass tattletell gossipers making Shit look worse. Aldon Smith probably said something along the lines of "I'm a star nfl player like I'd have a bomb" and then overzealous ass guards were being bitches

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The lax story was bullshit. How has it spiraled outta control? He went to rehab and hasn't fucked up since and people saying "he appeared drunk" are fag ass gossipers who fags and britches believe. Queer ass tattletell gossipers making Shit look worse. Aldon Smith probably said something along the lines of "I'm a star nfl player like I'd have a bomb" and then overzealous ass guards were being bitches
That's probably exactly right. However lots of people get arrested for this. You just don't do it. Youd get arrested for saying "can I be arrested for saying bomb?"