aldon smith is a dumbass

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
welcome to tha club Smith.. I racked up a couple my self unfortunately.. he's a human being.. who doesn't like to go out and party?! besides squares of course.. but I mean yeah he's a millionaire athlete he shoulda called a damn limo to pick him up wherever he was at.. but shit happens

Jan 4, 2003
at least he didn't pull a Stallworth and actually kill a man.. and tha fact that he's still a free man is some fucked up shit.. because of any of us here where put in Stallworths situation we def. would still be rottin' ina cell

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
There's a difference between driving with a little bit of alky in your system, and driving fucked up. I'm sure aldon left the club sippin' drinks like any other normal human being, it's not like he was drunk out of his mind running into walls and shit.

Yeah DUI's have the potential of being a fucked up situation, but so does anything else. you could kill somebody sober just by being a shitty ass driver.

Not trying to go against anyone ever affected by a DUI or having a family member killed or what not, but c'mon let's face it. The drunk scale is a long one and driving at .08 is NOT the same as driving at 2.0 or worse.

PS Corinthian is a hating faggot. If that's the case Rolando McLain or whatever his name is should be put in front of a firing squad and big ben should be lynched for rape.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
mcclain hasn't even gone to trial yet and there's no evidence in his case. all they have is the supposed victims testimony.

meanwhile that alcoholic maniac aldon smith is running over toddlers in florida.

Dec 4, 2006
mcclain hasn't even gone to trial yet and there's no evidence in his case. all they have is the supposed victims testimony.

meanwhile that alcoholic maniac aldon smith is running over toddlers in florida.

I'll make sure to tell Aldon Smith to drive to Idaho, get drunk and drive through a potato field..

all them poor baby potato's will be in harms way and you'll probably end up killing yourself...LOL

Mar 11, 2011
I buy Ore Ida hash browns so depending on how many baby potatoes get run over in Idaho I might see price hike. This will be fine if Corinthian ends up killing himself like you pointed out.

To be honest tho it's a risk I'm not willing to take