2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
gregerson is getting a try out at closer at most, but he too doesnt have that K pitch.

Also, whoever is callin the pitches late in the game, is slacking. gregerson threw his big curve the 2nd pitch in back to back at bats. and then the next time he throws it low for a ball the hitters dont bite on it

Hes got a good fastball and a good changeup. hes got to work the count with those pitches, and then show the curve on a 2 strike count when the hitter is thinking about swinging the bat to stay alive. NOT the second pitch of an at bat.

Dec 19, 2005
Well that was the longest first inning I've ever at through. My niece and nephew started getting restless around the 5th. So I ended up taking off early. As we are walking out the coliseum I hear coco hit a HR.

Ill be back today for the Donaldson bobble head. Without the little kids this time haha.

Dec 19, 2005

cant forget the bonus...

gave it to my girl as an easter present. she got pissed i traded my Coco Lean bobble head for 2 CDs (joe blow you should be payin me and messy marv a hustlas motivation 1 :siccness:)
That game that Got postponed vs the M's will be on 05/07 probably a double header
yup double header. got the email earlier in the week. the tickets for the postponed game can be used to get into the double header. or used towards a future home game. and they also gave complementary tickets for the inconvenience. those had to be for one of those days tho against the mariners. 5/5-5/7. so that was pretty cool.

Props: BUTCHER 206

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Im glad theyre taking care of those fans. A's are pretty good about pleasing their fans excluding any stadium bullshit people insist on complaining about.

Missed the last few games cause I was camping. good to hear reddick starting to hit a little better though. 2 opposite field hits? thats what i like to see. cant hit the ball to the opposite field if your pulling your head trying to hit a hr on every pitch

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
the fuck happened in houston? in the last 2 games we couldnt touch their starters... the fuck was that about?

good start against texas tonight, and last night sonny gray was lights out. cant believe no one posted in here in a week, even when sonny goes 9 shotout innings with the first complete game of his career