2014 Oakland Athletics

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
What's oaklands ballpark situation? They need a new one. I mean come on its a fuckin team with how many world series titles? Like 12. Give them a fuckin world class ball park.
MLB has steadily hated on A's getting a new ballpark and so did the Giants. I dont particurly care for the A's to play in San Jose but the Giants wouldnt give us that territory back after we gave it to them to help them out in the early 90's. Talk about bitch shit.

But fuck all that we had a blueprint all mapped out in Fremont before the San Jose thing and cuz were an Eastbay team MLB totally blew it off. I mean the stadium looked so dope from the drawing and then they wouldnt give it to us. Bud Selig is a bitch

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
MLB has steadily hated on A's getting a new ballpark and so did the Giants. I dont particurly care for the A's to play in San Jose but the Giants wouldnt give us that territory back after we gave it to them to help them out in the early 90's. Talk about bitch shit.

But fuck all that we had a blueprint all mapped out in Fremont before the San Jose thing and cuz were an Eastbay team MLB totally blew it off. I mean the stadium looked so dope from the drawing and then they wouldnt give it to us. Bud Selig is a bitch
Lame. I still remember watching how they transform the field for raiders games, I think oakland is the only team that has to do that. Sharing a field is fucked... these aren't indoor teams, baseball needs its own field. Maybe if oakland wins the west again and gets past the first playoffs round it'll happen

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002

Stadium in Fremont was voted down by residents. And they didn't really have the support of the city council. People of Fremont thought the A's would bring gangs and shit to the town.

Dec 19, 2005
johnson had them lookin. lol.

15 minutes after i take this picture.. they call the game off.

So wtf is up with that postponed game? I assume there will be a double header soon, probably the 11th 12th or 13th?
so yea i need to find out whats going on.. holding on to my tickets.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
damn. the only day I didnt have tickets was to that one^. Luck of the draw for me.

they dont call him the king for nothing. dude averaged close to 10 pitches an inning.

Had pop in our bats for the rubber match though. Seattles other starters really need to study the worth ethic of felix. Dude has physical talent, but its obvious he puts in work looking at who he's going to be pitching against

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
4-4 goin to the 10th. otero gets us out of a bases loaded jam that johnson got us into.

the only reason johnson even got an out was on a sac bunt that woulda have been called a ball if it wasnt offered at. this game should have been over 4-2 though.

Dec 19, 2005
Woke up to check the score and this fucker did it again. I look at the scoreboard and see two runs in the bottom of the 9th. First thing to come to mind is, Jim Johnson had to be pitching. Sure enough it was him. Norris came through big time.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
so did otero. came in with the bases loaded and got out with only one run scoring on a sacrafice. then got out of another bases loaded situation to end the game

run was johnsons too. hes gotta have like a 55.0 era...