2014 Battle Of The Bay Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
Y'all won so congrats. Niners are a mess. Also have 2 rookies at LB.. two good rookies at that but not better than Willis/Bowman. Excuses are bullshit reasons you come up with for being late to work... this is much bigger than that, a team falling apart before your eyes. But I'm confident if we played each other for the next 3-4 weeks, it would be the same out come. Kap can't read defenses, play calling sucks and does not play to his ability or this team's strength which is running the ball and defense. Upside to all this is that it would not take much to get back on track. Carr looks good, better qb than Kap that's for sure, unless he learns to handle pressure.

We need another QB to back-up Kap (He's still our best QB) we need secondary badly. Our biggest weakness the last 5-6 years. I'm starting to miss the big Goldson hits that changed the momentum of games. With that said, enjoy that win... y'all deserve it. No hate from me at all.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
We got a rookie and a second year player at linebacker, we also got a rookie QB. If we played this game at the before the coaching change we would've lost for sure....our young players are good and are showing great promise for the future....the 49ers need help in te secondary but it's also shitty play calling that are holding yall back from a title....if harbaugh's gone then it might be downhill tho