201*-2014 SJ SHARKS Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
hertl is a stud.

I do feel bad for that other rookie niko-whatever cant remember his name. gets his first nhl goal, but gets no spot light cause hertl mobbed the whole game

Jun 21, 2005
Thornton was weird too, but funny...

Joe Thornton On The Proper, Explicit Way To Celebrate A Four-Goal Game

Adam Oates was not too happy with Sharks rookie Tomas Hertl's "disrespect to the league" when he went between the legs to score his fourth goal. Here's Hertl's teammate Joe Thornton to put it all in perspective.

Via The Province:

Hearing a question to Marleau about Hertl and whether he was showboating, Thornton said: “Shut up, have you ever played the game?”

When the press turned his way, he then added: “I’d have my cock out if I scored four goals. I’d have my cock out, stroking it.”

The lesson here is that you can say "cock" in Canadian newspapers.

Joe Thornton On The Proper, Explicit Way To Celebrate A Four-Goal Game

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
startin to catch a buzz gettin ready for this game. should be a great one

torres sayin right now his knee feelin real good. been skatin on it

How about the trade though. 4th round pick for Mike Brown. Sharks got an enforcer now.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Patty opens the 3rd period with a nice goal to tie it up!

how the fuck did they miss Chara's hit on Wingels??? He fucking elbowed him in the head!!

and just now he cross checked Hertl IN THE FACE WITH HIS STICK and no penalty!!!

they havent called a penalty yet on the bruins

Last edited:

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
this has been a game of bad bounces and flat out bad luck for the sharks. Their outskating and outshooting these guys, but dont have a whole lot to show for it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dan Boyle will return to the lineup Saturday night when San Jose hosts Phoenix.
He was injured back on Oct. 17 after he took a hit from behind from Maxim Lapierre. Matt Irwin appears as though he will be a healthy scratch.