201*-2014 SJ SHARKS Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
I got Brent burns and thorton on my fantasy team. Thorton at 39-40 assists I think now.

I traded a dead stamkos for burns, bozak and roussel. Not the greatest strade but I got like 1 and a half months outta burns and he has been killing it, while stamkos is still dead.

Plus burns is the only RW,D player. And Bozak is on 1st line in the middle of Kessel and Van Riemsdyk so he's guaranteed a point per game.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wow u have a player who plays RW and D, thats pretty sick. having any player on your fantasy team that plays two positions is good, but offense and defense is dope.

A lotta Sharks fans are either idiots who say they "choke" every year, or aren't happy with what they have done. Look at their record and tell me they're not consistent. these same fans say that "they lose to the worst team one night and beat the best team the next night"-yeah, that happens all the fucking time.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
im not a sharks fan but damn all 3 Cali Teams looking like they making playoff's bug Kings been on some bullshit as of late and Ducks are beasting it the fuck up so fuck it props 2 all 3 Cali teams

Feb 10, 2006
^^^^why wouldn't they? lol. hes there #1, there baccup is playing pretty damn good tho I must say. Painful to see my Coyotes not make it this year.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
this series boutta be about who plays more physical.

I also have a hunch marty havlat is gonna decide our fate. if he doesnt do shit, or the team doesnt carry him, I dont think theyll get past the kings. Id like to see a shepard neito havlat line in the first game. two guys that skate hard and are great at fore-checking with one veteran who can (and better) finesse his way to the net.

the best thing about the kings is their size. theirs not one guy on their first 3 lines that cant take a big hit, and cant deliver a big hit. The first game will be a throw away game for the kings. ideally for them their gonna let the sharks skate as fast as they can to avoid hits, and if they still come up with the first game theyll win the series.

Sharks need to play every game of these playoffs like if they lose one game their done

Last edited: