woodies skylark

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Woodie explained how to do it on here once...

When youre done sanding the paint down, you take the sandpaper and sand it down with sandpaper. Once you have 2 cups of sand, you pour one cup into the defroster vent on the dashboard, and the other half into the gas tank, and start the car. This causes the shiny grains of sand to be kicked into the air to create a gold flake layer, dont worry its not harmful, because the harmful sand was ground down by the sandpaper.

Next step is to take the paper from the sandpaper, make a funnel of it, and insert it into the gas tank. Pour one bottle nail polish remover into the funnel to help dilude any slight imperfections in the sand, while forming a non-flammable seal over the fuel. It will be hard to see inside, so make sure you light a match or lighter to add light, and put your eye as close as you can.

The rest is simple to copy by looks

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I think the paint color was "cherry wine" or something like that...

Cool story bro time, my parents lived across the street from where Megan used to live in Antioch. It was fairly common to see the Skylark in the drive way. One day while walking to the bus stop the trunk was left open as someone was carrying a box inside, and while I walked passed I took a bunch of fliers and posters out of the trunk. If I remember right most of them were for Lou-e-Lou's Trunk Muzik...

Cool story pt 2...There was an above ground pool at that spot, and it was also fairly common to walk passed the back yard and see Megan and her friends sunbathing in their bikinis...

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I think the paint color was "cherry wine" or something like that...

Cool story bro time, my parents lived across the street from where Megan used to live in Antioch. It was fairly common to see the Skylark in the drive way. One day while walking to the bus stop the trunk was left open as someone was carrying a box inside, and while I walked passed I took a bunch of fliers and posters out of the trunk. If I remember right most of them were for Lou-e-Lou's Trunk Muzik...

Cool story pt 2...There was an above ground pool at that spot, and it was also fairly common to walk passed the back yard and see Megan and her friends sunbathing in their bikinis...

drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 wishes he was you.

Jan 11, 2011
well so far i got a buick 455 engine knocking in the hood dropping around 460hp 14 by 7 golds on white wall vogues i've looked for "might night cherry paint" as he mentioned on one song ( dont remembered the name ) but that paint job is going to cost more then my cars worth lol still cant find a convertible top since mine is just bad my car is impounded at the moment cause cops in my town were corrupt as fuck might have it back soon tho

May 16, 2002
well so far i got a buick 455 engine knocking in the hood dropping around 460hp 14 by 7 golds on white wall vogues i've looked for "might night cherry paint" as he mentioned on one song ( dont remembered the name ) but that paint job is going to cost more then my cars worth lol still cant find a convertible top since mine is just bad my car is impounded at the moment cause cops in my town were corrupt as fuck might have it back soon tho
Corrupted cops / impounded car & you live in the 831? Sounds like you live in King City LOL!

Denial

get strunk!
Mar 5, 2014
U know.
that car is just dope.
i will always dream to have 1 haha but unfortunatly that's never going to happen, because over here they will rust away in a year haha.

Nov 27, 2014
I always thought that paint job on Woodies car was kind of amateur looking... Not hating just my opinion. I always wanted an old school Riviara