what part of the game is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Yall seriously some lame ass busters ese

And migg you sound like a 15 year old kid that thinks gang banging is a career lol you're retarded bro. Good luck with that

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
dude woulda have done what he did if he was a gang member or not. you're generalizing.
3 dudes. All nortays.
All human scum.

One of my best friends was victim to a robbery shooting and he was an innocent by standard. Got shot in the head by a norte that was on meth.
I got no sympathy for those 3 pieces of shit :)

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
3 dudes. All nortays.
All human scum.

One of my best friends was victim to a robbery shooting and he was an innocent by standard. Got shot in the head by a norte that was on meth.
I got no sympathy for those 3 pieces of shit :)
Where they mexican too? U hate all mexicans. I bet they were male as well so u hate men too? U a feminist breh???

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
this is another reason why gangs are pieces of shit
killing innocent people, and kidnapping people while their kids watch. this the life some of you busters glorify.
RIP to the mother of that 12 year old child, that was killed. and rest in dog piss to those 2 pieces of shit scumbags that got lit up.
Stockton bank robbers were from Nortenos gang | Mail Online

Bank Robbers Were Members of One of Stockton's Most Violent Gangs, Cops Say - NBC News
I get what your doing but really bro, in a forum full of nortes, shit like this is not gonna change anyone's mind about bring nortay. If all their homies getting killed for a "cause" that was made by a bunch of killer, rapists and drug dealers that no one ever met or ever will and only want the world to be dragged down like they are won't change their minds, what makes you think that your post will make a difference? If your trolling (and believe me, I love trolling people as much as the next guy) do it in the open forum. Be more respectful of Woodie's forum regardless if you agree with the lifestyle choices the people here choose to live

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I get what your doing but really bro, in a forum full of nortes, shit like this is not gonna change anyone's mind about bring nortay. If all their homies getting killed for a "cause" that was made by a bunch of killer, rapists and drug dealers that no one ever met or ever will and only want the world to be dragged down like they are won't change their minds, what makes you think that your post will make a difference? If your trolling (and believe me, I love trolling people as much as the next guy) do it in the open forum. Be more respectful of Woodie's forum regardless if you agree with the lifestyle choices the people here choose to live
That's the point bruh. I'm not trolling real nortenos. I'm trolling fake ones that hang around on the Internet all day. What real down ass Norte do you know that stays on siccness forum 24/7? Lol.
It's obvious I'm just trolling some Internet thugs.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Where they mexican too? U hate all mexicans. I bet they were male as well so u hate men too? U a feminist breh???
I'm actually a lesbian so yea. I guess you can say I'm feminist with my dickies wearing, Mongolian sporting, 4xl tshirt wearing, dyke ass :)