what part of the game is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2011
S @streetsonlock
You've gotta be the most autistic cholo on here.

I love seeing "hardcore gangsters" get super butt hurt on the Internet over another man bettering himself.

Nobody likes you. Kill yourself?
lol @ anybody getting hurt over some sissy who dropped out of a gang who now trolls all day online fearing for his life everytime he see's a norteno that know's he dropped out.

:siccness: log off or better yet drop out of the siccness fag

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Sep 24, 2006
DODE @DODE started banging in 6th grade and said he banged for 9 yrs, so if my math is right u dropped out under 21 yrs old, fuckin lame ass......

On a side note dode always talkin shit bout homeboy rappers reppin what they rep and saying there's nothing more pathetic than an older cat still flaggin but awax raps his piru bizz and got a P on his throat and dode jocks him, u hypocritical homo...... Stop listening to Gangster rap, its just Entertainment......

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
lol @ anybody getting hurt over some sissy who dropped out of a gang who now trolls all day online fearing for his life everytime he see's a norteno that know's he dropped out.

:siccness: log off or better yet drop out of the siccness fag
You're a wannabe norteno

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
DODE @DODE started banging in 6th grade and said he banged for 9 yrs, so if my math is right u dropped out under 21 yrs old, fuckin lame ass......

On a side note dode always talkin shit bout homeboy rappers reppin what they rep and saying there's nothing more pathetic than an older cat still flaggin but awax raps his piru bizz and got a P on his throat and dode jocks him, u hypocritical homo...... Stop listening to Gangster rap, its just Entertainment......
Are you retarded or are you retarded ?
Worry about your own life not mine. Seems like you mad I'm doin better than you.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Thats corny to be anti gang but bump gangster rap, c'mon son!
I don't bump gangster rap. I slap bay area music.
Haven't listened to that garbage you guys call "homeboy music" since highschool.
And in case you haven't noticed, these so called gangster rappers are just entertainers, they ain't really doing gang shit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again for the slow special ed kids here. You eventually grow up, and the ones that don't, well that kids is nobody else's faulty but your own.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Are you retarded or are you retarded ?
Worry about your own life not mine. Seems like you mad I'm doin better than you.
^^ Exactly. Worry about your own life. Who are you to jude or criticize another persons life style. Its ones choice so let it be. And before you start --> No. Im not a low life, Yes, I have a career.Yes I am a home owner, I have 3 kids and am happily married. Is my life perfect? No. Its still makes my blood boil when I see a scrap. Only people who lie to kick it can turn off whats in their cora. Im not on the streets like I used to but I don't criticize the homies, their still my best friends.. Dudes that i been thru shit with.. On the contrary I employ the hood and help out where I can. Everyone has a choice of lifestyle but thats not my job to judge..

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
^^ Exactly. Worry about your own life. Who are you to jude or criticize another persons life style. Its ones choice so let it be. And before you start --> No. Im not a low life, Yes, I have a career.Yes I am a home owner, I have 3 kids and am happily married. Is my life perfect? No. Its still makes my blood boil when I see a scrap. Only people who lie to kick it can turn off whats in their cora. Im not on the streets like I used to but I don't criticize the homies, their still my best friends.. Dudes that i been thru shit with.. On the contrary I employ the hood and help out where I can. Everyone has a choice of lifestyle but thats not my job to judge..
That's funny that you have kids and are a home owner and have a career but you still can't grow out of that stupid scrap shit lol.
When I see scraps I Don't get mad. It doesn't make my blood boil. I actually laugh it off because they are retarded :)

if you care about your kids you won't care about what color t-shirt another mexican is wearing.