what part of the game is this?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
yea they where notre..but acted alone..the police are doing parole sweeps and targeting all nortes..all because these foos happened to be norte?doesnt mean each and everyone had something to do with it..and for the dude who used that lady as a shield is a fucking coward and i hope he gets raped and beat up every single minute of the hours in a day..i heard that lady got hit 61 times..shit was fucked up..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yea they where notre..but acted alone..the police are doing parole sweeps and targeting all nortes..all because these foos happened to be norte?doesnt mean each and everyone had something to do with it..and for the dude who used that lady as a shield is a fucking coward and i hope he gets raped and beat up every single minute of the hours in a day..i heard that lady got hit 61 times..shit was fucked up..
If they can get em on RICO, they will.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I get what your doing but really bro, in a forum full of nortes, shit like this is not gonna change anyone's mind about bring nortay. If all their homies getting killed for a "cause" that was made by a bunch of killer, rapists and drug dealers that no one ever met or ever will and only want the world to be dragged down like they are won't change their minds, what makes you think that your post will make a difference? If your trolling (and believe me, I love trolling people as much as the next guy) do it in the open forum. Be more respectful of Woodie's forum regardless if you agree with the lifestyle choices the people here choose to live
Thug life is that you?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Just so I'm clear to everyone I am not sympathizing for any fuckin gangbanger anywhere. But u cannot group all people in one shit catagory because of the ones who hurt u. That's why some many peolle hate blacks or jews or white people or mexicans because one bad experiance. And all of a sudden they are all like that. That way of thinking is not progressive. Granted gangbangers historically contribute nothin positive to society. That is another discussion.

Jan 27, 2005
That's the point bruh. I'm not trolling real nortenos. I'm trolling fake ones that hang around on the Internet all day. What real down ass Norte do you know that stays on siccness forum 24/7? Lol.
It's obvious I'm just trolling some Internet thugs.
This ain't the old days were you have to go on to a computer to go online. There's this thing called a phone that makes it easy to access the Internet. Your a bitch plain and simple and couldn't hang with the real. So go ahead and have your "fun" talking bad about the homies cuz we all know you wouldn't do that to none of us in person. Keep trolling clown.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Let me just clarify this for those who seem confused.
Yes that was my old handle on here. I grew the fuck up and I got kids and a family now and a good paying job. The fuck would i look like still bangin and setting a poor example for my kids? Some of you are still young and can't comprehend the mentality of a grown man. I was on that gang shit since 6th grade and it's been about 5 years since I was last active. I never dropped out. My name is clean. And i still get shown love by my old folks. The are grown now too and understand and respect my choice. Most of my old friends have families of their own now so it's no surprise.

I wish all you misguided youngsters the best. And i truly hope yall grow up before it's too late. Because only a degenerate would wish for you to keep Making foolish choices in life. I'm just lookin out.

Yea I love to troll siccness when I'm bored. And if you're mad for my success then cry me a cup of tears.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yes that was my old handle on here. I grew the fuck up and I got kids and a family now and a good paying job. The fuck would i look like still bangin and setting a poor example for my kids? Some of you are still young and can't comprehend the mentality of a grown man. I was on that gang shit since 6th grade and it's been about 5 years since I was last active. I never dropped out. My name is clean. And i still get shown love by my old folks. The are grown now too and understand and respect my choice. Most of my old friends have families of their own now so it's no surprise.

I wish all you misguided youngsters the best. And i truly hope yall grow up before it's too late. Because only a degenerate would wish for you to keep Making foolish choices in life. I'm just lookin out.

Yea I love to troll siccness when I'm bored. And if you're mad for my success then cry me a cup of tears.
THE FUCK YOU THINKING DUDE? GROWING UP IS FOR SUCKAZ!

GO PUT IN SOME MORE WORK SO SOME OTHER MAN CAN COME IN & TAKE CARE OF YOURS!

GO PUT IN SOME WORK SO THESE PRISON FOOLS CAN RUN YOUR SHIT HOMIE! YOU BETTER GETS YOURS!

YOU NEED TO EARN THEM STRIPES OR GOD HIMSELF GONNA LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU AINT SHIT!

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006

FUCK YOU FOR GROWING UP AND WANTING TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!

GANG BANGING IS THE WAY TO GO MAN!

GANG BANGING PAYS YOUR BILLS!

GANG BANGING WILL TEACH YOU PRISON LIFE!

GANG BANGING GIVES YOU THE RESPECT OF LIVING!

FUUUUUCCKKK YOOOUUUU HOLMES!

Apr 11, 2011

LOL @ Fag boy being on the east coco forum banging norte 2 years ago now becoming a preaching homo crying about his gang life

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
S @streetsonlock
You've gotta be the most autistic cholo on here.

I love seeing "hardcore gangsters" get super butt hurt on the Internet over another man bettering himself.

Nobody likes you. Kill yourself?