what are northsiders doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Dec 16, 2004
THREADS LIKE THIS KILLS EAST COCO ESPECIALLY US AS HOMIES REPLYING TO STUPIDITY, AND IM SURE IF THE HOMIE WOODIE R.I.P WAS HERE HE WOULDN'T GIVE A REPLY TO THIS THREAD JUST ERASE IT, THE HOMIE MADE THIS SITE TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON MUSIC AND MUSIC ONLY, ONE LOVE TO THE HOMIES THAT STILL SHOW RESPECT TO THIS SITE AS THEY DID WHEN WOODIE WOULD POST UP ON HERE, R.I.P WOODIE

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
When you joined the nortenos gang Familia, you took an oath to kill every sureno on the planet. No matter what it took.
After I leave work tonight, tuck my kids into bed, have dinner, I'm going to put on my red super cholo outfit and load up my briefcase full of ammunition, and go scrap hunting. I'm not going back home until every scrap is dead. And that's on the squad.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Work? That's for suckaz. No wonder you're a drop out. You should be putting in work not working.
I know right! Because killing scraps and chilling with the homies all day pays the rent, utilities, car payments, puts food on the table.
I look forward to being manager of the west side department one day. Maybe the homies will finally give me that promotion and raise I've been working so hard for.

Jan 27, 2005
Naw none of that pays the bills but extortion selling dope shit like that does pay the bills But you d.o before you got that far along. Wait what am I doing I'm not suppose to associate/interact with d.o. You're dead to me over.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Naw none of that pays the bills but extortion selling dope shit like that does pay the bills But you d.o before you got that far along. Wait what am I doing I'm not suppose to associate/interact with d.o. You're dead to me over.
Lol that sounds like a bright successful future that is free of drama, jail time and the risk of getting murdered by a rival or better yet an associate.

I'll be on the beach smokin joints, eating good food with a bad bitch. While you're in jail taking orders from other men. Taking showers with other men. Sleeping with other men. And possibly getting raped in the tush by a horny homeboy that hasn't had pussy in 20 years.