what are northsiders doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Lol I'm just trolling. I aint trying to convince anyone shit.
If for some reason any of you decide it's time to grow up and become a man, kudos to you.
Otherwise I really can give two fucks about what you do. I just enjoy getting a reaction out of so called "hardcore nortenos". It's funny how butthurt most of you get over words being exchanged over the Internet. This alone shows you're not ready to become a man yet.

Jun 5, 2004
Naw none of that pays the bills but extortion selling dope shit like that does pay the bills But you d.o before you got that far along. Wait what am I doing I'm not suppose to associate/interact with d.o. You're dead to me over.
Lol did this guy just type out "over"?

I bet NSSJ is the lookout for his gang and he be posted up on the block with a walkie talkie but he dosent know proper radio talk, so he just speaks the walkie talkie static noise into his walkie talkie after each sentence.

He be like: "The scrapas are coming! The scrapas are coming!!! Over!!! PSHHHHH!" -pshh-

His homies: "Allright fuckin paulo revere calm down holmes! How many of em are there homie? And u dont gotta say the walkie talkie noise outloud dipstick! Over." -pshh-

-"Thats a BIG 1-4! Oops i mean 10-4! Theres like nine of these fools in a geo metro, im scared what should i do?!?! S.O.S. ese come help me out im in trouble holmes! Distress Signal!! Alpha Beta Birdie to Eagle, Over and Out! PSSHHHHHHHHH!!!" -pshh-

Jan 27, 2005

I bet NSSJ is the lookout for his gang and he be posted up on the block with a walkie talkie but he dosent know proper radio talk, so he just speaks the walkie talkie static noise into his walkie talkie after each sentence.

He be like: "The scrapas are coming! The scrapas are coming!!! Over!!! PSHHHHH!" -pshh-

His homies: "Allright fuckin paulo revere calm down holmes! How many of em are there homie? And u dont gotta say the walkie talkie noise outloud dipstick! Over." -pshh-

-"Thats a BIG 1-4! Oops i mean 10-4! Theres like nine of these fools in a geo metro, im scared what should i do?!?! S.O.S. ese come help me out im in trouble holmes! Distress Signal!! Alpha Beta Birdie to Eagle, Over and Out! PSSHHHHHHHHH!!!" -pshh-
Hahahahahahahahaha that was funny. But It's a line from that movie grandma's boy when he done talking on the phone.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

LMAO youre a foolio
N$$J RYDA 408 @N$$J RYDA 408 a real one tho don't get it twisted breh

Apr 11, 2011
Lol I'm just trolling. I aint trying to convince anyone shit.
If for some reason any of you decide it's time to grow up and become a man, kudos to you.
Otherwise I really can give two fucks about what you do. I just enjoy getting a reaction out of so called "hardcore nortenos". It's funny how butthurt most of you get over words being exchanged over the Internet. This alone shows you're not ready to become a man yet.
still no social life faggit? go get some pussy you bored faggit
smh @ trying to troll guys on a forum trying 2 get a reaction sounds wild homo

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
still no social life faggit? go get some pussy you bored faggit
smh @ trying to troll guys on a forum trying 2 get a reaction sounds wild homo
Its faggot*
And this coming from a guy that stalks my every move on siccness...

I hope you watched that video I posted for you in the streetsonlock thread :)