What does red team think about J-Diggs rapping with blue team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
if he aint either or why would it matter?
Well i actually wanted to ask peoples' point of view on this because this is the first time i know of that any bay area rapper has ever worked with a local norcal sureno... And it just so happens to be diggs, who owns part of thizz ent which spawned thizz latin, prolly the biggest homeboy rap label today... (Ik diggs dont own thizz latin but...)

So its a lil different than a la southsider buying a celly cel verse. I know that when rappers work with nortes they dont sign an agreement to vow to never work with el scrapa or thou shalt be punished by the norte gods...but i was a little suprised by this

Jun 5, 2004
remember when this happened then they stabbed X-Raided and it all got caught on video tape and they showed it on the news?
Wow thats right, he did get stabbed over that bullshit. I wanna hear what that faggots music sounded like

Wasnt it a dropout norte anyways, that was there cuz x got put in pc by default because of his high profile?

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
according to sir dyno "we're all scraps X3"
from the song "you gots to kill"
i'm just a red scrap.
btw one of the founding fathers of la eme is a white boy.
all that gangster shit is retarded :) get money, fuck bitches.