What does red team think about J-Diggs rapping with blue team?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
I've been incarcerated but it's nothin to be proud of and brag about.

If I went back to jail now that I'm grown I wouldn't have a problem pc up. Why? Because I'm grown and mature. And you have to be full retard to go on the mainline knowing someone gonna poke you or kill you. You gotta know when to swallow your pride and be an adult. If putting your life at risk and being a walking target is how you prove yourself to other men in jail that you're "real" then I want no part of it.

Only homosexuals want to show off and prove shit to other men. I can care less what others think of me. I'm my own person and I do ME.
Back to the main point of what I said. He shouldn't be making gangster rap when he did the second most un gangster thing you could possibly do, telling on someone being number 1

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Allegedly killed someone. Sounds like you were on the prosecuting team with that statement
thats what he's in jail for. it ain't like he's still awaiting trial or some shit. he was convicted of murder mayne.

all those fools up in guantanamo bay are alleged terrorists i guess? that doesn't mean i want those fools making me sandwiches at the deli

Jul 6, 2009
ah, so x would have had it hella easy in GP despite gettin a bloods g-ma killed? that makes total sense dog
California prisons are more about sticking with your race than your gang affiliation on the streets. X raided is not near As well known as you goons think he is, 98% of the prisoners would have no idea who he was. And 100% of the inmates would not care about his 20 year old murder case

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I remember Diggs said something like "fucking with my nortes/northern califas/fuck what you on/fuck what your beef is". I might be slightly off on the verse, but that made me think he wouldn't work with south siders.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I remember Diggs said something like "fucking with my nortes/northern califas/fuck what you on/fuck what your beef is". I might be slightly off on the verse, but that made me think he wouldn't work with south siders.
Diggs is about money, I really don't think he's giving two shits about Norteno/Sureno beef.