Unrealesed Woodie tracks mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I dont get whats wrong with somebody that came across some unreleased woodie material wanting to let fans hear it for free... Hes not trying to make money off of it. So what r yall complaining about? I wanna hear some unreleased woodie shit. Who cares if some nigga named nutty nockz is on it skip the fucking track, and wooow hes never met woodie ok well niether have most of yall. So unless you knew woodie personally then how can you know what he would or wouldnt have wanted? I never met him but ive had conversations with him and judging by his charachter and love for his fans and supporters, he might damn well be thinking "please let my fans hear my music"

I think some of yall need to quit being so picky,and weed out whats really possible from whats your biggest boner-inducing norte rap fantasies... Some of yall niggas just wont be happy until they get the Momma Woodie Stamp Of Approval on there, get lil los to come out of hiding to bless the cd with 10 verses, young az has to quit smoking crack and come back and do woodies adlibs, b-dawg has to shank doc 9 for stealing the magical spirit of east coco, woodies pit bull has to bark into the mic on the intro...

Quit being so fuckin picky and realize that most of the shit u talkin about aint even possible. Real life is not the same as burger king, you cant always have it your way.

Jun 5, 2004
Is Young AZ a crackhead now? Wow, lol. His flow was alway's a little crackish sounding.

"Hit the glass dick, now im runnin thru yo niggas (door?)" -Young AZ
Urban Dictionary: glass dick

(from song above) "25 deep, how we ride in the 415" -Young AZ

"Packin that N-I-NE, be my Yoc mentality" -Young AZ

...Young AZ is from Antioch, area code 925...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA

"Hit the glass dick, now im runnin thru yo niggas (door?)" -Young AZ
Urban Dictionary: glass dick

(from song above) "25 deep, how we ride in the 415" -Young AZ

"Packin that N-I-NE, be my Yoc mentality" -Young AZ

...Young AZ is from Antioch, area code 925...
At various point in time Antioch's area code was 925, 510, and 415...

415 used to go all the way up to Oregon, the east bay was changed to 510 in 1991, 925 wasn't started until 98'...

Last edited: