Unrealesed Woodie tracks mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
I disagree with Lil Toro being on it on account that Wood never met him. As far as everyone else I agree exept Big Tone and lil Dee should be on there
Yeah good point, forgot how young that foo is.

Big Tone & Wood have made remarkable work in the past, it would be dope to hear an unrealeased track from them over a dope Kev Knockz beat. No gay Lil Ro features.

Lil Dee I aint knockin his hustle, he can flow but I don't think being monotone works for him. I could barely hear his voice over the beat ona few tracks he's done

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
In a perfect world, I'd say insert an unreleased verse in between new songs by other rappers from Antioch, in a unifying collaboration...A track by Sideways then woodie verse, a track by mac bonez then a woodie verse, a track by Magic then a woodie verse...etc etc...There's no chance of that ever happening, but still...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
a-wax would actually be the perfect candidate for this.
i wouldn't wanna hear anybody else on it but wood and wax.
/thread
2 sides of the game two? Damn that would be awesome. The 1st one is a perfect album forreal.
just give it to a-wax 2 Sides Of The Game part 2
I'm sorry folks but homeboy nation ain't fuckin with this dope idea to properly put out those unreleased tracks and verses with A-Wax. He's gonna just go ahead and release them under his own label and project called "Wicked Delivery 9." And it will most likely be just like the original project he was putting out before Lil' Dee and Wood's Mom shut it down. Don't know if you will support this release (don't blame you if you don't) but it will be put out soon for free with a bunch of random artists that never met Woodie. I know this project will do really really well just for the fact that Woodie is on it and it's presented as unreleased tracks. And young kids will be like aw shit new Woodie ima download it. I personally don't think it's right because all that's gonna happen is that a bunch of wack no name rappers are going to get undeserved fame of his name and that's wrong in my book. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Im pretty sure it was "Wack No Name Rappers" who bought/got/recorded these unheard Woodie verses so how is it not right that they give 'em to HBN for a bigger platform to share it FREE?
His mom didn't want it under artist "Woodie" so it was changed to a volume of "Wicked Delivery" compilation... People will enjoy it and people will judge it.. Everyone will want to speak on it.. Still,
NO monetary gain is going to be had from Woodie's likeness, brand or whatever it is they feel they own that is being misused or not allowed to "rest in peace" per say....so I don't see nothin wrong.
I will say, I have dead homies who have recorded and released music as well as have made a bunch of no budget under the underground music myself. No one famous like Woodie was to Nor Cal but I've seen many different takes on a deceased person's family's opinion of hearing them rap about drugs and violence post mortem and not one is right or wrong... just individually owned...

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Im pretty sure it was "Wack No Name Rappers" who bought/got/recorded these unheard Woodie verses so how is it not right that they give 'em to HBN for a bigger platform to share it FREE?
His mom didn't want it under artist "Woodie" so it was changed to a volume of "Wicked Delivery" compilation... People will enjoy it and people will judge it.. Everyone will want to speak on it.. Still,
NO monetary gain is going to be had from Woodie's likeness, brand or whatever it is they feel they own that is being misused or not allowed to "rest in peace" per say....so I don't see nothin wrong.
I will say, I have dead homies who have recorded and released music as well as have made a bunch of no budget under the underground music myself. No one famous like Woodie was to Nor Cal but I've seen many different takes on a deceased person's family's opinion of hearing them rap about drugs and violence post mortem and not one is right or wrong... just individually owned...
You have a point. It's just fan boys like me want to see Woodie tracks be put out by his homies cause it will feel more authentic. Woodie's name alone is a big platform so that's why I said what I said but there's no use crying over spilled milk. (Make that milk line what you will of it lol) It's out of my and everyone's control so we should just be glad we are going to hear new Woodie material

Apr 18, 2012
I'm gonna lay it like this, I understand the concerns as far as WOODIE's music being released in this manner, but the fact is This is all material purchased by said artists who never released it. None of Woodies people have any say over this material & I say that with the utmost respect, Its like someone slanging you a sack & his homie telling you "you cant smoke it"....TF? BIG misunderstanding,No one shut anything down but MYSELF. Now as far as the name change? let me clear it up, this is NOT the project we had in mind (WOODIE- The Legacy Album) which would have feat all this material an audio interview as well as homies (None of which I feel are are wack artist -Yantz,Lil Toro,Negro,Nutty Knockz,DK925,Lil Rue, Etc)..Who agreed to be on the project all in honor of WOODIES music, Giving out shout outs & shedding some insight on the impact WOOD's music had on them(I let the whole concept go out of Respect for the homies mom, He's not here to speak his piece so who am I to go against her wishes? Chalez that's her child) INSTEAD this will be another WICKED DELIVERY project ( The Most Downloaded Mixtape series put out by any Nor Cal artist/label etc) FREE as usual, Feat all the Woodie material I came across & New Exclusive tracks by a grip of Nor Cal's/Bay Area's Finest , That's it NO WOODIE project here.

like I said I understand the concerns I'M A FAN AS WELL but for the most part a lot of it comes off as hate , Your telling me if you came across this material you wouldn't wanna share it with other fans FOR FREE as well? & Why wouldn't you present it under your label? if you put in about a year of collecting this stuff? Reck's a good dude honest as fuck about who he is or isn't, But really though? He'd probably pee himself just having access to this work LOL.. Believe me that ain't me N this project would have came out as professionally as possible & with the highest of detail in everything going into it, but fuck it spilled milk que no?

So if you want? Snatch up the next WD knowing its NOT the WOODIE project we had planned , But best believe it'll be a classic just like the last 7 we've dropped. Oh N if you'd like to be on the project? just hit my FB or email [email protected] & I got you - HOMEBOY NATION

**EM CAN'T SEE NAS **

Last edited: