Unrealesed Woodie tracks mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
1st: wtf would big oso loc have to do with giving permission for a woodie project? Please elaborate because he ain't nobody to be making those kind of calls.

2nd: I don't care for cholo rap anymore I think it's retarded but mastermind -elow you're just being blatantly idiotic saying woodies beats were wack and he didn't impact the northern rap as a white boy. Woods music dominated that market more than any Hispanic rapper besides sir dyno, period!

3rd: respect woodies mom's decision.
/end thread
:siccness::siccness:Truth:siccness::siccness:

and I don't know why Oso's permission is needed, its just what my boy said

Props: DODE and DODE
Apr 18, 2012
Lol @ Reck Thinking I ask'ed for "permission" Def a misunderstanding, Outta respect towards woodies mom (N Only for her) We wont be dropping the project under the Title "Woodie- The Legacy album". Instead all the material will be on the next "Wicked Delivery" Album we're dropping next month, Rare N Unreleased Woodie verses, feats, Audio Interviews Y Todo, Plus of course a bunch of new banger's from a grip of Bay area/ Nor Cal artist. We hit @ least 700-1000 downloads every time we drop, so its a good way for any of you to get your music out there. Anyone interested in getting on the new project, just hit my email or inbox me through FB. Gracias.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Dode You just sound like a piece of shit* Everything will be done how its done.
you seem to be the only one that thinks woodies music should be mixed with a bunch of lames that cant rap.

i'll leave it at that, im done here. just dont be surprised when people flame you for fucking up woodie verses by mashing them to some garbage ass rappers.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I want to hear unreleased Woodie songs.

...and that's all I want to hear. I don't want to hear a one single other shitty norteno rapper, weird remixes, stupid beats, nothing...

I want songs made by Woodie, that haven't come out before, on a CD, the end.

"Out of respect" you changed the name, but are going to do exactly what you were going to do anyway with a different name? That sounds like the exact opposite of "out of respect".

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I seriously think it's straight disrespectful to add people that Woodie never met to these unreleased tracks.

Like most in here have already stated, it's their songs so they can do whatever they want, but by that same token, out of respect for the deceased leave the tracks as they were and release them. If they sound dated, that's what they're suppose to sound like. No need to add verses & music to modernize it. Everybody knows that's not official.

If some of the songs only have Woodie's verse and no other verses were added at that time, then cut & fade it out after Woddie's verse. Don't add to it trying to make it sound complete.

With that being said, I don't believe you need anybody's permission, but the owners of the original tracks. And leaving it how it was intended to be heard should not be a problem for anybody.
They did it with Notorious B.I.G. and 2Pac. But for anyone that likely bought a verse from Woodie back in the day and didn't have the money to do something with it, chances are they aren't going to have top notch editing available to make it sound as seamless as possible. Pac and Big didn't know most of the artists they were featured with and the projects still sounded cool, but they also weren't adding artists that have 3 terrible tracks to their credit being added to a track with someone that some people may consider a legend in his own right.

All in all, there are very few people I'd like to hear Woodie on a track with, but it would be cool to hear some unreleased Woodie tracks too as long as some fools don't butcher it with awful features on the track or terrible beats.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
KEEK DOGG, LIL TORO, CONER (IF HE AINT COKED UP), NEVER, the EAST COCO ROSTER(NOT SAVITOUT)

Those are the only enes I would want to hear rappin aside Wood.

Tone is boring & Lil Dee just sound too lazy & boring. It's like he lost his hunger after 2005.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
KEEK DOGG, LIL TORO, CONER (IF HE AINT COKED UP), NEVER, the EAST COCO ROSTER(NOT SAVITOUT)

Those are the only enes I would want to hear rappin aside Wood.

Tone is boring & Lil Dee just sound too lazy & boring. It's like he lost his hunger after 2005.
I disagree with Lil Toro being on it on account that Wood never met him. As far as everyone else I agree exept Big Tone and lil Dee should be on there