Tippin 1 back 4 Wood~

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2014
What do y'all think really happen in the event of Woods demise..? I'm just sitting here tipping back an old english listening to some classics- and was reading through that vital Lyrics thread. Shits sick... but I'm just curious as to peoples opinion~

Dec 27, 2008
I remember reading something on here that was interesting?
"Knowing my nigga wood he was prolly all fucked up fuckin with his pistol thinkin about blackbird"

Jan 7, 2014
A person can't really make an opinion without knowing all the factors.. but i just wonder times if it was really a suicide ya know? its a trip to me that us fans or anyone in that case may never know. but yea i feel ya there... the big homie had a lot weighing on his mind ya know

Props: BO$$ and BO$$
Apr 25, 2002
i mean...its no secret that he struggled with suicidal tendencies..he said it over and over in his music..he constantly said if it werent for certain obligations he would have been killed himself..i mean he had a song called if i wasnt for fucks sake...he obviously felt cornered and ashamed of his urge to just go thru with it..he would say how he was inches away from doing it one minute than try to convince himself he shouldnt by condeming the thought of it...he even went hard on this very forum years ago when some kid made a thread talkin bout killin himself....ultimately i guess there is some chance that its all a conspiracy...but i mean....i dont get why so many of yall find it so hard to believe that he finally did it...only thing that validates the mystery is the fact that aside from a few people confirming he killed himself there is no details or news links of any kind to bring closure once and for all

Mar 26, 2014
Shadow in the RIP Woodie song said "those who caused it are my targets" Another thing strange is Woodie said he wanted to be buried on east 18th but i heard he was cremated. Crazy

Jan 7, 2014
Hey Dode~ don't know how to tag you or whatever
But I wouldn't call it "weak minded"
I got family that commited suicide. And it's apparent you and
I both don't know what it would be like to
Be so depressed or troubled with something that we couldn't take
It anymore cuz were still here choppin it up on the siccness
I don't judge anyone. It's love every which way in my end~
I respect Wood for what he stood for- and for being there for me through tough times-
I still chop it up with the big homie sometimes
With a 40 ounce and some yoc influence classics-
All I'm sayin is- don't call a person "weak minded"
For taking there own life when you don't know the circumstances.
rip wood.