Silent - Gang Life preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Beat is sick,,, but where the bars at????? "Womack"

U want to battle me u called me out lmao I'm waiting for u do diss me so I can murk u but loose still cause u got more buddies here.hahahahh

I never said I was a beast I never said I was the best but if u want to challenge me I won't back down,so I remade the beat already let's see what u got.:siccness:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
spanish is a Caucasian language.
LOL ....bro, WTF are you even talking about Caucasian? HAHA!

You realize Caucasians come from the Caucus mountains of north eastern Russia by the Caspian Sea & have absolutely ZERO with do with Spaniards or the Spanish language?

Didn't you just say you are Spanish, too? LMAO How did you not know your own family history?

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Shits super wack, and LOL at you posting that old ass track that I don't even have, and did you really make a soundcloud for it ha ha.
Don't flatter yourself buddy I don't know who made that sound cloud.lmao
And lol saying that tracks hella old so it sucks cause it your old work,u shouldn't be so full of your self.
Do some research u might find out who's sound cloud that is.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Don't flatter yourself buddy I don't know who made that sound cloud.lmao
And lol saying that tracks hella old so it sucks cause it your old work,u shouldn't be so full of your self.
Do some research u might find out who's sound cloud that is.

I just researched it, it's your wife's, she made it, apparently she's wanted to suck my dick ever since she first heard it.