Silent - Gang Life preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Was good nigga, With your sorry ass raps. You ol, I hope somebody thinks im cool for this spamming on Silents thread, ass nigga, you ol, woodie thought i was a fag so i had to wait till he passed to post on here, ass nigga.

Pick a beat and Id kill you on it, Point blank. Quit your yip yapping and RAP bitch.
Hahahahha battle me whatever dude.thats what I'm known for I probably :siccness:have track already made that will fit yo dumb ass lol,ever since I started rapping I've battled peeps who said I sucked that's just how I use to hit emm with track not all this troll typing.same goes for when I started mKing beats for some reAson peeps wanted to battle me,if u want to hit me with a diss and see what happens.it so funny how cats say I suck but want to battle me.:siccness:

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Hahahahha battle me whatever dude.thats what I'm known for I probably :siccness:have track already made that will fit yo dumb ass lol,ever since I started rapping I've battled peeps who said I sucked that's just how I use to hit emm with track not all this troll typing.same goes for when I started mKing beats for some reAson peeps wanted to battle me,if u want to hit me with a diss and see what happens.it so funny how cats say I suck but want to battle me.:siccness:
LOL at you being known for battling

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca

I didnt tell you that so you could explain to me why you rap or make beats, I said pick a beat, and lets do it

Feb 12, 2014
That's not really your native language.when Spain Concord the world they turn Indians Aztecs and everyone on this side ended up speaking spanish.i honestly couldn't tell u what ur native language is cause Mexicans speak spanish but that's not there native language.plus how did u become Mexican when Spain started raping the Indians is when I think we all evolved lmao.im actually Mexican cause on moms side and dad's side there spainard men who maried Indian women but those Indian women had already been speaking spanish do to Spain takeing over the Americans in the early 1300s my fam been here since the 1600 before this shit was even the USA.
Your a str8 idiot........PERIOD........

Oct 26, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPOh7xdoxQ8

I went ahead and chose a beat, since I figured, Instead of picking a beat, you woulda just kept blabbering about how you're Mr.Cool-Guy. Come on son
u can use that beat ill make my own and rap on it that beats just a little to choppy for me pimp in fact i may even resample that shit to.ill be waiting to hear your diss lmao.:siccness:

Oct 26, 2006
Englishmen speak English
Arabs speak Arabic
Chinese speak Chinese
Koreans speak Korean
Jews speak Jewish if I spelled it right lol
Germans speak German
Japanese speak Japanese

Those are just a few that still speak there native language
You all let me know when Mexicans start speaking Mexican!
I don't know y al Mexicans get all sad when there told they don't speak there native language.
I'm done with this thread u gonna feel they u feel about it and know one can Change that.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
u can use that beat ill make my own and rap on it that beats just a little to choppy for me pimp in fact i may even resample that shit to.ill be waiting to hear your diss lmao.:siccness:
why you being a pussy for, this beats not good enough, this beats not fast enough, this beats not slow enough. if your hella beast at rappng, the beat shouldnt even matter....

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Englishmen speak English
Arabs speak Arabic
Chinese speak Chinese
Koreans speak Korean
Jews speak Jewish if I spelled it right lol
Germans speak German
Japanese speak Japanese

Those are just a few that still speak there native language
You all let me know when Mexicans start speaking Mexican!
I don't know y al Mexicans get all sad when there told they don't speak there native language.
I'm done with this thread u gonna feel they u feel about it and know one can Change that.
Jotos speak like maricones …

Attachments

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
i'll battle rap you.. english or spanish.
you just mad you spent half your life making wack ass beats and have nothing to show for it..

Feb 12, 2014
I wasn't saying your an idiot cause of your quote I hit the quote button by accident I'm saying your an idiot for feeding into all these other post & comments by everybody else on here at 1 point or another everybody on the board is a victim of 1 another along with me like I'm gonna take anything said seriously knowing I will never see any 1 if these cats face to face when I did get into it with people on here all they did was call me to confront me on the phone when knowing dam well they knew where I live and could of came to my house & no I don't live with my momma so that was never an issue plains and simple everyone's is quick to talk shit but only a few have balls to say it to your face or come to your house....

Oct 26, 2006
I wasn't saying your an idiot cause of your quote I hit the quote button by accident I'm saying your an idiot for feeding into all these other post & comments by everybody else on here at 1 point or another everybody on the board is a victim of 1 another along with me like I'm gonna take anything said seriously knowing I will never see any 1 if these cats face to face when I did get into it with people on here all they did was call me to confront me on the phone when knowing dam well they knew where I live and could of came to my house & no I don't live with my momma so that was never an issue plains and simple everyone's is quick to talk shit but only a few have balls to say it to your face or come to your house....
Real talk pimp I feel ya my bad for reading it wrong and u r 100 percent right,keeping 500 u always do.peace